Chapter 30

Excitement and nerves.

I'm full of it, Were pulling in to the driveway. I didn't know what to tell Jack. His parents pulled in behind us.

Ben's parents are coming a little later.

I got out with Ben's help of course. and the door swung open to my little baby running out of the house.

"Mommy!" He ran at me with no pants on or a shirt. Just his underwear.

I giggled and scooped him up kissing him all over. His cute little giggles filled my ears. "I missed you mommy. Daddy's been showing me how to be a man. See!" He gestured to his loss of clothes and squirmed to get to Ben. I nodded and gave him to an eager Ben as Jack came out smiling. He had shorts and a shirt on though. Thank god. My panther is a jealous bitch.

"I missed you baby." I softly whispered as I hugged him. I looked in his yellow eyes our foreheads pressed together. I leaned up and kissed him. He rubbed my belly and pulled away.

"I missed you too. Ayden was up late since he wanted all of his family together. his words not mine. He's going to need alot of attention babe. He feels more attached than normal since he lost his parents. I felt like that with you when I met you." He explained.

I shook my head "About that..."

"Jack Jack." Linda whispered crying holding on to Dean who looked like he was going to burst into tears too.

Jacks grip on my hand tightened as he started to tremble and fell to his knees.

"Jack they looked for you baby, Ben got in contact with them just for you baby. We want a happy and complete family. please hear them out. I wouldn't ever do anything to you to hurt you." I hugged him as he buried his face in my bulging tummy whimpering.  The babies were going crazy at the feeling of their daddy's sadness.

Running my hands through his hair, I lifted his head up looking into his yellow eyes. "I love you, Ben and Ayden loves you, your parents and the pack love you okay? We need you to be strong and let them in baby. They will explain everything I promise. I'll give you alone time with them. When your ready come see us okay. Spend some time with them." I said as I rubbed our mark with my thumb.

"I love you." He said and kissed my tummy getting up and going to Ben. Ayden ran into his legs and hugged him. Then ran to me with his arms stretched to be picked up. I grabbed him and watched as Jack grabbed Ben and kissed him. A full blown out make out session. Their moans slightly turned me on but I pushed it away.

Jack pulled away leaving Ben with his hair sticking up in every direction in a daze. He walked towards his parents slowly stopping a foot away.

"My son." Dean whispered.  He grabbed Jack by the shoulders and hugged him. Leaving them to get connected again. I grabbed Bens hand dragging his lost self inside to make some food for everyone and Bens parents. Tonight's going to be a long night

.........................................................................

sorry its short. I've been extremely busy!

school is ending soon though. so more free time.

vote, comment, follow

song of the day: Beachin by Jake Owen

book of the day: David and goliath by Malcolm Gladwell