Chapter 37

I can't sleep, feeling restless, I toss and turn between Jack and Ben

I know there was a panther out there tonight. My panther didn't just feel anything. I crawled out of bed and went to Ayden's room and checked on him.

I hear the babies asleep with Hugh and Tina. So I decided to stay in the hallway at the top of the stairs and shift into my panther. She wants to stay alert for her family, I'm not going to keep her from that. We have a pack to take care of, with the panthers.

I don't know why, but I have just never been able to control my panther. Jack can control his. Mine is like a wild spirit, she doesn't want to be tamed, and I understand that completely. Although, maybe we did deserve the slap on the snout from Ben.

Mom. Dad. I feel you getting closer, and I know that you have a spy on our territory that I will personally catch when Ben and Jack wake up.

My panther hits her tail against the floor as she gets agitated with the thoughts of my parents.

I drifted off and my panther stayed in control.

.....

My panther has officially lost it. She wont give me control back, and I'm starving. She wont sit down, she ran downstairs to scratch at the backdoor then back up to scratch at our mates door.  I don't know how no one has woken up from the noise.

She turned to go downstairs when someone grabbed her by the back of her neck. Thank you Ben. She tried to scratch and snarl at him but he held her to far out. She has blocked my mind link connection from me, so I cant say anything to anyone now.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?!" Ben yelled at her in his alpha tone, although she didn't calm at that.

"Jack, we are both going to have to tame her  panther, she cut Alyna off from us. Close the door and lock it." Ben set her down and stepped back stripping and changing into his wolf. He growled at her, his fur bristling up and snapped at her. Jack stood to the side and let Ben handle her first.

She didn't back down, she just stood and looked him straight in the eyes. The biggest disrespect you can show an alpha male. I watched as Ben stalked towards her circling her twice. The third time he mounted her and bit into her neck as she tried to buck him off of her. He clamped down harder drawing blood and making her still at the pain. Ben entered her and was relentless in showing her who is in control. She started to slowly let me have my mind link back and feel what she feels. Although she wouldn't let me change back.

'Ben.' I moaned through our link. He growled and bit memore not caring if it hurt or more blood was drawn.

'I'm sorry Alyna-he panted-but your panther needs to be tamed. I am Alpha.'

I whimpered as he pounded into us full force and speed. I couldn't take it, but my panther has yet to bow down and submit to Ben. She tried to pull her neck free, only causing Ben to clamp down, the tip of his teeth touch the bone. She wriggled and whimpered hanging her head. Ben didn't care though, he wasn't done proving he won control over her. His loud howl of pleasure and dominace filled the room as he finished in us.

Ben let us go but walked over me and stood with his wolfs dick out. The most disrespectful thing for a female alpha. Make her clean you when your done, and he wont heal our wounds or clean us. She licked him clean and when he stepped back that's when she could stop.

When he did move back, Jack lifted her up by her hips making her front stay down and he changed into his panther. A loud roar could be hear through the house and made my panther tremble.

Not out of lust or fear, but from his authority. She was finally willing to submit. Jack mounted us and did as Ben did, neither showing mercy. This wasn't a mating this was a show of dominance. Jack was rougher than Ben. His nails dug into the wood flooring and held him in place as he nailed me from behind. My panther cried out as she climaxed and he didn't stop.

She tried to crawl away, but Jack bit into our shoulder in warning, and she froze. She panted as she laid her head on the cool wood floor and accepted it. Jack came to a stop and roared. He pulled out and shifted back. He pushed our hips to the floor and walked in front of us.

He crouched and grabbed our snout.

"Give Alyna back, and learn who you submit to. We are dominant to you, every time you try to step out of place to your mates we will discipline you. Shift now."  

I laid on the floor, my wounds aren't healed and I'm sore from their ruthlessness. I whimpered as I tried to sit up.

"Shh, we will heal your wounds baby girl, Jack is running you a bath. We will take care of you. Our kids are all being taken care of. We are sorry, your panther need to be taught who is in control. She was tearing up the doors Alyna and she puts you in danger. It is unacceptable. " Ben said as he pulled my hair into a bun. 

"I know, I'm sorry." Jack came back as his panther and licked my wounds. He shifted back and lifted me into his arms.

"No reason for you to apologize, it was your panther." Ben said as Jack purred and nuzzled my neck.

I sighed as they put me in the warm water. It burned a little, but I should be fine.

"My wolf is terribly sorry you are in pain." Ben casted his eyes to the ground.

"Ben it is okay, I know you all mean well. It had to be done." I said as I reached for his chin. I pulled him down to me so I can kiss him.

Jack leaned in for a kiss after, I giggled at his eagerness. 

"I love you both."

They sat on the floor by the  tub and quietly talked to each other while I relaxed in the tub.

************************************************************************************

Boom!!

Song of the day: Hallelejuh by Panic at the disco.

I have listened to them since I was little and got to see them live in the pit at Verizon theatre for how the edge stole Christmas. Front Row!!!!!!I recommend going to see them live. As well as The Struts, Of monsters and Men, Atlas Genius, The Unlikely Candidates, New Politics, Fall out boy, George Ezra, James Bay, Maudlin Strangers.

I have seen them all live and others, message me if you like to know who to see live or if you just want a list of bands or singers to listen to. I listen to everything guys!!!! Thank you for being patient readers.

I passed all my finals for this semester in college!! I will start back January 19. I hope everyone is doing good, I'm here to talk to for anything. I give great advise, my friends always come to me or if you just need to rant I am here.

I lost my baby sage on November 3 but I am doing good.I am managing my own cupcake business, and trying to see if I can get some vet tech hours but it is so hard to do. I work at staples as well.  I do live with my parents still, until I go to Stephenville in a year for Tarleton university with my boyfriend.

Well, I hope everyone's holidays are good, if not talk to me believe me I know what it feels like to not be able to get anything. We have been through tough times too. My parents have been together since they were fifteen. It is not easy to do! There is arguing. They have been through going to juvenile for running away to be together since their parents and society didn't want them together, since my dad is white and Spaniard, and my mom is Black, irish, and indian. My grandparents do not like me or my sisters.

I honestly feel insecure being mixed, just because a lot of people don't like mixed people. I mean I guess it is okay, since it is from their day and age. I mean not one old person I have met has liked me. It is a very uncomfortable feeling to be stared down for who you are, especially when you have a white boyfriend. It feels like it is a crime.

Well guys, that is some background information on me, Talk to me guys. If I travel, because I will. I want to be able to meet up with you guys, or if for some weird reason people like to travel to Fort Worth, Texas , tell me. So we can meet up. Write a chapter together, or a book together. Anything.

I mean it is 62 degrees Fahrenheit, 16 degrees celcius  and Christmas is in six days. No snow. Texas weather is ridiculous.