Chapter 28

After eating with everyone me and the boys went back up to our room to watch Mortal instruments. I snuggled in between Jack and Ben and Ayden layed in between my legs.

"Why do i keep drawing these?! " Clary demanded.

I started to laugh my ass off at her being caught talking to Jace but the two guys can't see him.

Ben shook his head and Jack pinched my arm mumbling a shut up. Ayden pinching him in return.

I smirked. My little body guard. Jack grunted at my thoughts.

"Mommy can we go play hide and seek?"

Ayden's cute little eyes met mine with his puppy dog face.

The eyes!! No!!

The boys chuckled into our link.

"Sure honey, Why don't you get Matt and Paisley too, we'll meet you in the living room?" He nodded and scrambled off the bed running out the door screaming their names.

As I got up I elbowed Jack in the stomach. "That's for pinching your pregnant mate. Jerk." I pulled Ben along with Jack following behind us.

When we got to the living room Matt had his arm stretched and Ayden's face in his hand keeping him away from attacking him.

I giggled and picked Ayden up.

"Alright if we are going to hide in the house and out of the house in the forest. You can't go more than half a mile in and we stay in pairs. Ben and me. Jack and Ayden. Matt and Paisley. No splitting up. Safety reasons. If anything happens link one another, unmask your scent as soon as there is an issue so we can find you just in case."

Everyone nodded. Jack stayed in the living room with Ayden counting watching me leave with Ben. How'd I know he was watching me? I could feel his yellow eyes on my ass as I swayed it a little more than needed.

Ben spanked me for teasing Jack and pulled me out the door.

I danced around Ben skipping and spinning until we made it to the forest line. Going in half a mile hiding behind some bushes.

'Alyna?' Ben called through our link. I turned and sat looking at him.

'Yeah?'

'Would you like to go on a date with me? I wanna take you out like Jack has. Get to know each other a little more. Then i'll take Jack out on a date alone. After that we can all go together.'

'Ahhhh! Yes! Yes! Yes! When and what do i need to wear?' I was now sitting in has lap hugging him and bouncing in place. He was shaking holding in laughter so we didnt get caught.

Looking into his Green eyes. I ran my hands through his soft black hair pulling him towards me. Our lips met sparks tickling my lips as he slipped his tongue in exploring my mouth slowly and softly.

"I love you Ben." I pulled away and kissed his mark. Nuzzling into his neck.

"I love you too Alyna, My naughty Kitty cat." He nibbled my ear and licked his mark.

"Tonight I'll take you out on our date, wear whatever you want and we'll leave by ten and be back by two a.m."

I nodded. "Can we talk baby names before we leave or do you want to see the baby then name it then?" I asked.

"I'd rather name the baby when we see it. That's something we have to talk with Jack about too. You can talk to him about it when i'm getting everything ready for our date." Ben said as he rubbed my round tummy.

"How much longer do you think it'll be before we have our babies?" I whined.

"Maybe a couple more weeks baby. I know you're exhausted. I'm sorry but I like seeing you pregnant and glowing. You have this vibrant attitude. You're always horny! He chuckled. I want a big family with you and Jack, kitty cat." He finished looking me in my watering yellow eyes.

"Aww don't cry baby. That wasn't my intentions." He cooed rubbing my back.

"I know, hormones. I laughed a little. I want all of that too. These are just happy tears." I pecked his soft pink lips and got up.

"Come on, I need to pee and I want to start getting ready, so im perfect for our date."

Cuddling into his side as we walked back to the house. I got ready as everyone came back in.

Jack telling me they gave me and Ben some alone time as they played hide and seek with Matt and Paisley. He was informed about mine and Ben's date and agreed to naming the babies when we see them come into this world.

Looking in the mirror im wearing a brown and tan floral knee length dress. with my brown Justin Gypsy cowboy boots. My hair tied into a tight bun with bangs.

My round belly sticking out. My babies are in there. I smiled as I thought about holding them in my arms.

"Mommy can i feel my brothers?"

Ayden stood behind me playing with his fingers.

I nodded and sat down on the bed and lifted him next to me.

"You want brothers?" I asked as he put his hands on my tummy.

He nodded " I can feel them they are gonna be a boy just like me mommy! Will you love them more then me, daddy said they're gonna need alot of attention. And I might not get alot of m-milk since they want it too."  He started to cry. Picking him up i  bounced him on my hip as i swayed side to side walking around the room.

" Shh, it's okay love. I love you more than anything in this world. The babies will need milk and attention. but it wont change how much i love you or the milk you get honey. you can stay with me every step of the way hun, attached to my hip as always. You're mamas little boy you know that. There's only one Ayden and i just can't get enough of you, you little cuddle bug." I said tickling him and blowing rasberries on his tummy.

Hearing his laughter makes my heart warm.

"Okay mommy!" He yelled giggling and squirming.

I laughed and hug him to me. "I'll never let my Ayden bug go. Which one of your daddies told you that?" I asked a little annoyed they made him feel like he wasn't important without explaining it on his level of thinking. This had to be Jack.

"Kitty daddy. I won't get in trouble will I mommy?" Ayden said squirming.

I laughed "No baby. Its okay. Go play with Your panther friends and mind your daddy while me and Ben go out okay?"

"Yes mommy. Can i go out too with you and daddy?"

" Yes baby, another time though. Now skedaddle. I'm gonna be late. and be in bed by eleven thirty. No later mister."

He nodded and kissed me on the cheek. " Bye mommy love you. He ran and opened the door to Ben. Love you daddy, be nice to mommy! " He screamed running down the hall.

Ben laughed and grabbed my hand pulling me into him.

"You look beautiful kitty cat. And you will be a great mother to our expected ones. Now lets go we have a busy scheduele." He said as we walked to the front door.

Jack hugged me and kissed me and my tummy.  "Link me if anything happens. Be careful guys. Love you both." Jack said as Ben and him kiss.

We walked to the car and left.

I held Ben's hand and turned on some music. drifting to sleep as he drove to ou lr destination.

---------------------------------------

vote, comment, etc.

Songs of the day: screen by twenty one pilots

lovely by twenty one pilots

migraine by twenty one pilots

time to say goodbye by twenty on pilots