Chapter 4

As we walked outside to join Bens pack, all we got were stares. Stares of lust, jealousy, and most of all curiosity. I grabbed Jacks hand and snarled at every eye on us. He let go of my hand and put it around my shoulder.

"Seems I'm not the only possessive one." He whispered into my ear.

Elbowing him in the stomach. Earning a huff from him.

"I'm possessive over whats mine, and i hate it when people stare, nonetheless smell arousals from nasty hoes for MY MATE. INTEREST YOURSELF WITH YOUR OWN KIND HUSSIES." I hissed through clenched teeth. Giving them a cold stare.

Jack chuckled. 'Well put.'

We walked to a grinning Matt and Ben.

I grumbled under my breath. Dumb ass ceremony...I hate strangers...lust after your own kind...bitch ass hoes going after my mate. That was probably the few things you could here with my conversation to myself.

'Baby you agreed to this. We can back out anytime.' Jacks deep voice floated through my mind.

I sighed. 'I know, you know how I feel about staring. And horny girls by my mate. Hopefully we wont have to see them alot after the ceremony. Im not up for a party. We will end up killing someone.'

'Your right. Let me take you out after this. Just us baby.'

I smiled. Moving into his warm side.

'Sure, I would love that.'

We stood on a small stage as a pack of about 150 waited to know what was going on.

Ben stepped forward. "I would like you all to welcome Jack and Alyna to the Blue moon pack. They will be our enforcers and will live with Matt and I. They are my thirds in command. You will listen to them, their conditions are fair and i agree with them. So Jack and Alyna please introduce yourselves and your conditions...Alyna." He said smirking at the end. I scowled and stuck my tongue out at him.

We stepped forward as the eyes looked at us with respect and interest. Even the kids were now quiet and paying attention.

"Well we aren't like your kind obviously. Are kind is more possessive, and likes to be up high. Are yellow eyes runs in our kind we believe, due to what our parents eyes are. We havent seen any of our kind before. Both our parents were the only children. They were rogues as your kind calls it since their parents died of tragic accidents. This is my mate Alyna, who will now take over to explain the...conditions."

"I'll make this blunt as possible. "Touch, speak, or look at me or my mate the wrong way. As in disrespect or lustfully. You will fight one of us and one of us will kill you. I have a very low patience so don't test me. The mates and little kids are an exception to the rules. We like our privacy just as you do. If that is too much for you to handle then well leave." I spoke to the Blue moon pack.

They nodded. We stepped back beside Ben.

"Now Jack , Alyna. please shift and I will bite you to give you the mark of the Blue moon pack." Matt asked us.

'Lets shift in the trees, Im not wasting these clothes.' I suggested.

He sent me a short nod.

We walked out of the treeline side by side. We had a red swirl in our panther form where are mate mark was.

Stepping onto the stage. Matt and Ben now changed into their wolves.

Matt walked up to Jack and bit into his shoulder. Followed by Ben who closed it. They stepped to me. Earning a snarl from Jack.

Matt licked my shoulder slowly, just to make Jack mad. I hit him on the ass with my tail making him yelp.

They finished the process and shifted for all eyes to see. Not Again!

I took of to the forest and got dressed with Jack. "I hate it when they do that." I stated shaking my head.

"Matt will get payback for licking my mate." Jack hissed.

The pack kids surrounded us. Questions were being fired at us.

"Can we play sometime!?"

"Can we run together?"

"Can I be like you?"

"Kids! We will play tomorrow. Yes we will run with you and you should want to be like your parents. But for now I have a date with my lovely mate Alyna so until tomorrow." Jack explained as he got off his knees. Multiple of the kids tackled him.

They all scattered to tell their parents they get to play with panthers.

Matt and Ben walked up to us. Matt rubbing his ass.

"You know your tail hurts like hell. Although I do like my girls naughty." He said with a wink. I flipped him the bird.

"Too bad I like my MEN with a little more weight between their legs." I stated smirking.

Jack and Ben started to laugh as Matt stuttered.

"Im AVERAGE!" He yelled. Throwing his hands in the air.

"Average doesn't cut it hun." I said chuckling as his face turned red with embarrassment.

"Whatever. I satisfy every girl that ive had." he stated proudly.

I shook my head. "Find a WOMEN. When you satisfy her let me know."

"Oh I'll find her, and you will see." He took off. Guess he's going to find her now.

"Alright, well now the shows over. I assume you to need more bonding. Just mind link me when you have a problem. If you smell anyone that doesnt smell of this pack, capture them and bring them to the basement. You can mindlink anyone in this pack. Who will be introduced more thoroughly to you tomorrow." Ben told us before walking into the house, thats now filled with music and horny wolf shifters.

"Lets romance you my kitten."

We dissapeared into the treeline aware of the little wolf shifter following us.