Chapter 20

I got up and got Ayden cleaned for today. Knox walking right beside Ayden as we made our way to Matt's room.

I opened the door to his room to see him being sucked off by Paisley.

"My eyes!" I screamed a laugh bubbling in my throat. I blocked Ayden and Knox's view from the scene in front of me.

I giggled as Paisley blushed furiously slipping into the bathroom. Leaving Matt to glare at me as he went soft and slipped on some shorts.

"I hate you Alyna. A heads up would be nice." He growled and stood in front of the bed and crossed his arms.

I gave him my puppy dog eyes and he sighed opening his arms. I walked into them and snuggled into him as best as i could with my belly in the way.

"Im sorry Matty. I wasnt paying attention to seeing if anyone was in here before i opened the door. I was thinking about the appointment.

He rubbed my back as i cried silently. "Its okay sis. Dont cry. Im okay. Ill wacth these two little guys and you go on and go to your appointment with your mates okay?" He nuzzled my neck softly as I calmed my crying down.

"o-okay" I whispered into his chest. Ayden and Knox jumped on his bed and drifted off to sleep again. I hugged him once more and walked to the door.

"Call me if you need me." I told him before shutting the door and joining my mates in the car. Which had me sit in the middle back seat just incase we get in a wreck. I shook my head at their actions of trying to protect me.

We drove in a comfortable silence for twenty minutes. When we walked in to the doctors clinic women were giving me nasty looks and oogling over my boys. I was irritated to say the least as we sat and waited for our names to be called.

Hearing there snide and rude comments. I was beyond pissed. Atleast i want to keep my baby and not get an abortion or give them away! Im a proud mummy with two proud daddies!

Judgemental fucking humans.

I was a nervous wreck and hormonal.

"Fuck off!" I glared at all the people staring at us. They instantly turned their gaze elsewhere. I sighed as Jack and Ben kissed my marks to calm me.

"Alyna. The doctor is ready now." The women at the desk pushed a button to let me through the doors and i stood with my mates walking at my side.

We walked into a small room and i layed back on the table as i pulled up my shirt just under my boobs so they could see my belly.

I moaned as the warm jelly substance was being spread around my stomach.

"Nice to hear its warm enough." Dr.Knowles chuckled as i grinnned and stroked Ben and Jacks balled up fist.

"Okay, It might make you want to pee when i start to use the wand to get a picture of the baby. Just let me know if it hurts. okay?" Dr. Knowles turned on the screen and started to go back and forth with the wand on my tummy.

I gazed at the black screen waiting for my babies to pop up.

I got anxious at his slowness to go lower to get the image up.

"Well you carry low, which most of the times means boys." He stated and smiled softly at me.

I nodded eagerly and heard fast soft beats echo through the room.

I squeezed on Jack and Bens hands as i grew worried.

"Why is it so fast and off beat Dr.Knowles?" I whispered.