Chapter 25

"Alyna you need to leave these wolves you are seeking shelter at. I will not let you get hurt." My mom said as she walked towards me with dad beside her.

I shook my head.

"I will not allow you to use your body to bare a freak! Nor will I let Jack continue to share you!" My mom screamed at me.

I growled and bared my teeth at her.

I extended my claws.

"Fuck You. I love my mates and you cant stop me from loving them or having their children."

"You will not speak to your mother that way! Do you understand me!?"

"Oh Fuck you too. You abandoned me and Jack anyway. These wolves are more family thwn you two will ever be!"

My mom gasped and started to cry. My dad growled at me and started to lunge at me.

I roared making my dad cringe and stumble back into my mom.

I woke up and shifted standing over my mates sleeping bodies.

Growls rolled out of me staring at the door.

"Alyna, baby what's wrong?" Jack asked me scratching me above my tail.

I played the scenes into his head.

"That wasn't a dream my love. More of a warning that they're coming.  We need to go talk to Dylan." Jack said getting up and going to some drawers that were hidden in the wall until you pushed it to pop open.

" Here put this on. And dress limp dick over there. Dumb ass is still knocked out."

I dressed in a maxi dress and put Ben's shorts on him and a under armour shirt. That is so fucking distracting.

I kissed his lips and rubbed his mark.

Ben hun, we have to get up and talk to Dylan.

He groaned and pulled me on top of him.

Jack picked me up and set me down by the door.

He walked back over to Ben and slapped his dick.

Ben jumped up and growled at him.

"Leys go. Ill show you when we leave this room. We need to contact Dylan now."

As soon as we left the room Bens growl vibrated through the house.

Matt stumbled in front of us.

"What's wrong!?"

"We've been threatened. Get patrols doubled and women and kids safe. Tell the Panthers as well. When your done meet us in the conference room. Dylan is on his way I linked him"

---------------------------------------

Sorry for the wait!!!

Song of the day: We found love by 2cellos