Chapter 5 part one of date

Sorry for the delay. Studying for multiple Exams and The hardest Ap World history 0_o Then STAAR ugh Texas and their horrible edication systems.

Thank you for those of you have read and voted.

*****************************************

We walked a little more into the forest, listening to the wolf shifters almost in audible foot steps.

'Ben get your tracker.' I demanded through the link.

'Hes there for protection.'

'I dont give a damn. We can handle our own. Hell what happened with you should be proof. Now call him off!'

'No.'

'Call him off or we will send him back and he wont be in the condition he is in now. I want to be alone with my mate.' A snarl ripping through my chest.

'Fine, Link me if something happens.' He sighed.

The wolf shifters foot steps now retreating back towards the party. Letting Jack lead the way until we were met with trees. Ah the lake. I could use a swim.

Jack looked at me. "You ready baby?" He asked. Raising his right eyebrow. Making him look sexy as hell.

I nodded and jumped into the trees shifting in the process. Jack soon behind me. I stopped at the tree I last jumped off of when Ben and Matt seen me.

'Look Jacky-Poo.'

I leaped into the air.

'Alyna!'

Shifting and hugging my knees before i made impact with the water. Resurfacing to be met with a pair of glowing yellow eyes.

'What were you thinking! What if you leaped to far huh. Rocks could have been under here.' He demanded. Pushing me against a boulder. Heat erupting through my core. God he looked so hot with hus muscles and his sleeve tatto. And god his member was always stiff. Mad or not. And my do I like it rough.

He bit into my mark, as i wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Oh your in trouble baby." He snarled.

I gripped his shoulders at the sudden impact.

He slammed into me again slowly pulling out and slamming into my g spot. The water splashing around us.

"Yes! Jack!" I mewled.

He massaged my left breast and rotated his hips. Meeting him thrust for thrust. My core started to squeeze him even more.

"Shit! Milk my big dick kitten!"

He pounded faster and harder. It felt as if he reached my pelvic bone. I purred as i cummed biting into his mark.

"You like it rough dont you kitten? You like my thick dick pounding that tight pussy." He hissed into my ear.

Oh dear god his words mad me cum. Grabbing my ass into his hands squeezing them.

"mmm, Jack. im gonna....im..gonna...cuuummm!" I screamed as he released into me.

He didnt stop even when i was lightly shaking from the pleasure. Once he realeased in me again he slipped under water. I held onto the rock for if i didnt i would sink from my legs shaking.

"Jack, stop. I wont....scare...you...again."

He nipped my swollen bud when i asked him to stop. Wrapping my legs around his neck bringing him closer. Fisting my hands in his short soft hair. He purred against my core sending me into another wave of pleasure.

He swam up and lifted me out of the water, laying me on the ground. I cuddled into his warm side and purred in content.

"Just dont scare me again. Next time let me check if its safe. I wont lose you. Your all I have left. " He nuzzled my mark. I nodded.

"Nap, ill wake you up when its time to get ready for dinner."

"Okay, Sorry Jack. I love you. " I kissed his chest.

"Love you too baby. "

******************************************

Fan, Vote, Comment

Second part later today or after my exams tomorrow.

Song of the day

Radioactive: by Imagine Dragons