Jori 36

Jori.

It was the 15th of December, and I was at college with Wilma and sharing a big bag of malteasers. Kylah walked past and didn't give eye contact.

"Is she okay?" Wilma asked finally realising something was wrong with the little baphomet, I shrugged.

"She's a lil weirdo." I said, she laughed.

"She looks like my dad." She randomly said. I laughed hard.

"I'd question your dad." I replied.

"Hmmm.. I will." We spoke for abit, and in the back of my mind the only thing that mattered was getting my baby back before Christmas, but there was no excuse to see him. After college I was going home when I saw Josh with his friends, they all approached me and he looked at me weirdly.

"You airing my calls now yeah?" He screwed. I swallowed quickly.

"I haven't had the time!" I said quietly, taking a good look at the green giant in front of me, was I blind?

"Right where you going now?"

"Home."

"Want me to take you?"

"No I'm fine." He grabbed my hand and gripped onto it.

"I'll come see you tonight." He winked, his friends licked their lips and they all walked off, I sighed deeply, he was quite creepy, at first genuine, but when he found out I was a virgin, things drastically changed. How he'd touch me and give me this weird sinister look, so I started avoiding him, I just want Jori back, I've kind of relapsed and started taking my pills again, to keep me on track with everything, work, my mind off him, and off my dad, he died in the month of December. I promised I had chucked them away a long time ago, to my mum and to Jori, but I couldn't just in case. I quickly went home and mum and Marley were in the kitchen just about to get down to it.

"MUM!" I screamed, she looked at me and Marley backed away. She knew this month wasn't for me, she knew dad died on the month of December, she just new, how could she.

"Chelle!" I ran upstairs to my room and locked the door. I went straight to my cupboard and got a box of pills, I took 3 and lay in bed trying hard to sleep. I felt really hot and then a bit cold, I lay under the covers and closed my eyes forcefully.

I woke up around 10 and sat in the dark alone and my eyes felt kind of swollen, at least I slept, I haven't slept in a long time. I started crying, I didn't even have a reason, I just felt a little bit alone, I yelled for my mum but she wasn't there. I wiped my eyes and text Jori.

"Hey, r u @ home?"

I sat there praying he'd text back, I wanted him to, I just wanted someone to talk to. I didn't like feeling like this at all, it scared me. I hugged my self and held onto my phone. He text back.

"Yeah, u alright? x"

"No, I wanna see u."

"It's L8, ??" Came the reply. He called me. I picked up and sniffed.

"Hello J."

"Chelle you alright?"

"I took them again, because I felt weird, now my head hurts and I feel alone." I said quickly.

"Please don't tell me you've been taking those pills! Babe I told you to put them in the b-"

"I couldn't!" I sighed. "I honestly need you." I whispered.

"Come over yeah, no one's here." He said.

"Okay." I sniffed. I put the phone off and got out of bed in my night dress. I put on a jacket and my uggs and took the keys and went downstairs and left. I walked across the road to his and knocked the door. I wiped my tears and waited, he came and opened the door, and pulled me in, and into his arms and hugged me.