Jori 29

Jori.

Three weeks later I was with Jori and he was a bit moody and moany. I was trying to comfort him, which was a complete fail.

"Noo I don't want too! I can't believe it man, I was fine just being me." He moaned.

"Jori it's a job."

"I don't like things."

"Their kids."

"I know and they all glue to you, and they have that annoying little voice and don't admire the beauty of hair."

"Their in a care home! You can't make them see all that." I laughed and hugged him, he was making noises and sulking. I kissed him and rubbed his face.

"You'll have a great time, their just kids, they need looking after." I smiled. He shrugged.

"So I guess it's a gap year for you!" I laughed. He shook his head.

"I'll just go to University when I suddenly get that urge!" I laughed, his whole year took a gap year and where just roaming the streets, some came to my college. He sighed and played with my hands.

"Who got you this job anyway?"

"My mother! Can't fucking believe her, she knows I don't talk to kids, I always make them cry and say the wrong thing." I laughed, and rubbed his back.

"J you'll do well."

"Naaaaoooooooo!" He sulked, he sucked on his bottom lip for ages just thinking, it was getting to him and he covered his face.

"Jori you will do fine. They'll love you, your Jori!"

"I don't care, I'll catch a cold from Hayden, he's got flu and I don't have to go." He crossed his arms. I laughed and put my head back on the pillow. He came close to me and lay in my arms moaning, it was so funny, he actually was stress. It was nearly 12 midnight, and he started the same day I started college, his dad knocked the door.

"Yeah." Jori groaned. The door opened, he smiled at both of us. His whole family knew now that we were going out, his mum hit the roof at first but Jori some how persuaded her, I don't know how but he did. His dad didn't mind.

"I'm off to work, I'll be back at 6."

"Dad, I don't wanna work in that home." His dad sighed and looked at me, I shrugged, he shook his head and walked out of the room.

"Charles your an evil man."

"Shut up Jori, you complete animal." We heard as the door closed.

"Arghh!" I laughed and we kissed and he started to become more relaxed.

"It's okay, let's sleep and tomorrow go out yeah?" He nodded and we hugged and we fell asleep...gradually.

I was getting ready for college and I didn't bother to look fantastic, I have Jori, I don't care. I wore a big black t-shirt, jeggings with a belt and uggs. I put mousse in my hair and walked out the house. I walked to the bus stop and there were first years in complete designer, with their Paul Boutique bags and big hair, I found it funny, I went to college during year 11, no one cares, if you were all your new stuff, it would get to a point were your broke and can't fund yourself, that's where all the cracks show when people show up. I sat at the bus stop and kept texting Jori. He wasn't even out of bed and getting ready. I sat on the bus still texting him, we were like that all through out, everyday we sent at least 35 messages to each other, then we saw each other in the evenings, it was just how we were. When I got to college, I went straight to the reception to ask where the rooms where, Sarah the receptionist was giving directions, and me and this girl Kylah were on the same Drama course. She showed us, our building was on the other side of college, we walked together, and I knew her from last year.