Jori 35

Jori.

I was on facebook chat, you constantly get those weirdos adding you, I was so bored and was just sitting behind the laptop half dead. Some girl was so enthusiastic and happy, I wanted to punch her through the screen. She was quite funny, she was white, she told me about her whole background and everything, I didn't give a fuck but what can you say? I'll pass her on to Lovely, she was complaining that there should be more white girls in her area, I just found her a solution.

It was November, 2nd and I was getting my fucking car bebe! I got a scarf for the finishing touch and got my coat and went downstairs, Tattenda was sitting there getting harassed by Tasha. I rolled my eyes and told him to come, we said by to my mum and left. We caught a train and sat down staring at these two girls.

"Fuck man, she's nice." He looked at the one on the left, I shrugged.

"Anyways about the car." He started laughing.

"Hmmmm......you seen what you want?"

"Yes!"

"So what we doing?"

"Dad's already been, and done everything, I'm picking the baby up! SOMEBODY SHOUT AMEN!" I shouted, everyone looked at me and stared.

"You all are very unhappy!" Tattenda said tutting, I laughed and we sat there staring at people.

"I saw your ex." He laughed. I smiled and nodded slowly. "With some big guy."

"He's fat ain't he!" I said, I can't believe she left me for that roll of cadbury's!

"Yeah boy! I wouldn't even try fuck him about."

"Ahlie! We're like anorexic compared to that."

"Fucking WWE champion! Your chick is bare happy with him like." I rolled my eyes.

"I know, we don't talk or nothing."

"Serious?" He said amazed.

"Yeah."

"We don't chat to each other, relationship has happily ended,"

"Arrghh shit! J, what you gonna remain single then?"

"Oh no, I got my eye on someone." I smiled.

"WHO!"

"You'll see when I bring her to Hayden's drink-up."

"Ite then. What is she though?"

"She's black."

"Fuck!" I smiled happily.

"She's abit rude though," I scratched my head. He laughed and we were chatting shit till we got to Stratford, we went to this bustards car lot and he knew who I was.

It took me another two hours, to get the car, amen!

"I like it!" Tattenda said.

"Yeah good car, your dad said you liked this colour." I nodded.

"Yeah, nice blue." I smiled and started dancing, the people inside just watched and I did some power rangers thing and kept dancing. The fat bloke watched and I stopped after a while and took the keys, I opened it and stuck my head in and sniffed, I pushed my nose on the chairs and had a good old sniff. I sighed and came out, the man looked at me weirdly.

"Erm we're closing up soon, erm you can take the car, it's covered your dad sorted everything out, please go." He laughed and looked at me, Tattenda jumped in the passengers seat.

"N'aww your cute, bye!" I waved, he quickly waved and walked off. I made the Michael Jackson "OWWW" sound and got in the drivers seat, thank God I had a licence and could drive!