Jori 2

Jori

My weekend was average, I didn't do much I just slept, my dad woke me up on Sunday morning for church, I went and yeah it was good. It was Valentine's day, shittest day known to man, well for me. I should explain why isn't it? Should I? Well I should init? Okay I will! Me and women, we don't go! We don't like each other, I don't have feelings, well I do, but I am shit at showing feelings in a relationship, because I can't be bothered, and I'm a stingy bustard, I'd probably buy my chick modern warfare and tell her to get XBOX live and we play it for the day, so as you have seen I am shit! I haven't been in a relationship since I was 12 (As you have gathered I haven't been intimate and that means I Mr J am a virgin, yes you can laugh but I ain't the one rolling on roads with chlamydia AM I? WHAT YOU GONNA DO BITCH?), and that was time ago, and I don't care. I don't know what happened to her. Taylor or Tyler or some unknown name. She's probably dead, actually she can't be can she she's my age, ha! So Sunday is rubbish today, my dad was gonna take my mum out and stay out for a few days, I know their tryna reproduce, you would have thought that was enough init? But fucking nooo! They want more! I don't want another sister, I get tortured by these lot, they think it's fun to pin me down sit on me whilst I'm suffocating and burn my left bum cheek with their straighteners because I told their boyfriends embarrassing secrets, come on that's child cruelty, (I ain't 18 so I'm still a maturing young boy).

?JORI!? I sat on my bed staring at the window. I will answer, let me just sigh. I sighed.

?YESSSS DAD!?

?Come.?

?Rat!? I muttered. I walked out my room taking my tie off and undoing my shirt.

?Yeah??

?Aww my son don't you look charming!? I kissed my teeth .

?Herh Jori!? My mum said. I walked more into the living room and saw the room filled with family friends. I started re-doing my shirt.

?Say hello then.? My dad smiled. I waved. My mum's friend giggled and her daughter smiled. The lil yellow bellied rats! I was bare gonna sleep I know where this is going.

?Hi, bye I got work to do for my drama.? I said turning around.

?HEY!? My mum's voice literally took over. I froze and turned around.

?You can always do that during the half term break ahh. Annette sweetheart let Jori show you around? She laughed lightly. In my mind insults were flying everywhere! If my mum wasn't a legend to me I would have knocked her out and shot the rest! She giggled and stood up.

?Great.? I smiled nervously. She was too much to handle, I mean I look at her and think dear Lord, the only type of dude who can handle her and her image is them yardies I know around the corner. SHIT MAN! I walked out and she followed and we went upstairs. She sat on my bed and made herself comfortable and I sat at my desk and looked at my ceiling. She started giggling.

?Why you quiet for??

?No reason, my ceiling...very interesting.? I said.

?Your funny. What we gonna sit and watch your ceiling then?? I shook my head looking at her boobs. Katie Price has got competition.

?You're bear watching me, awww your so cute, I can see the nervousness in your face.? She laughed and stood up she walked near me and touched my hair.

?Your hairs peng! Can I braid it??

?If you want.? I said smiling. YESS! Finally the wind can't bully it! She looked at my desk and laughed.

?Awww.? She pointed at the condoms. I hid my face, I wouldn't use them it's just I keep receiving from teachers. ?Staying safe are we? That's good!? I laughed.