Jori 10

Jori.

Second day of school and we had so many frees. I sat in the common room and felt relaxed, not once did I feel watched, it was amazing.

?I think that girl was bang outta order! What a fucking weirdo! You seen her, apparently she goes around giving mandem brain! Jori she targeted you big time!? Prince said laughing. I sighed and shrugged.

?Has she done that to you?? I asked, straight face, not in the best of moods.

?Well no...not-?

?Then you can't judge her can you!?

?You defending a chick that stalked you and was obsessed with you bruv?? Franklin laughed. I shook my head.

?I think she's dumb, she had me thinking it was some mobs!? I screwed. ?I don't wanna hear about some little messed up gyal! I don't care!? I rolled my eyes, everyone kept talking about it. Everytime I was there they'd bring it up, some people even said they'd give her a few slaps, I just didn't care, I don't care who she is, what she is, she should just fuck off init!

?Fair enough, if it was me I'd get Tasha to give her a few slaps or two!? Ryan said. I sighed and got on with my coursework.

After abit I went outside and it was break, I walked about abit and saw some year 10 boys, they called me over and we were chatting about the usual COD.

?Oh yeah J!? Troy said laughing. ?Your chick didn't come school today!? He said. I sighed.

?Probably ripping her heart out,? I said. They laughed.

?I never in my life thought she was some sick stalker I heard she sent you lingerie and shit!? I looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

?Who said that??

?It's going around, the girls wanna pound her face in!? George said.

?Oh, she didn't, so it don't matter. It was just a bundle of pictures and shit.? I said. They all laughed.

?She's a sket, she sucked my dick time ago!? Troy sighed.

?Serious?? He nodded.

?She wants to do it to you!? He said.

?HELL NO! She can fuck off, I hope she ends up in Zimbabwe with Tatenda! The illegal immigrants! She needs God man, how you gonna stalk me for all this time, and follow me everywhere the fucking little creep!? I said, they laughed.

?She's peng though!? George said, the way me and Troy clapped his face.

?Peng? Your nuts! You take her, tell her to follow you! She fucking scares me, the fucking dike! Nahh? I shivered, nasty man! I can't find creeps attractive. She's not okay, she needs help.

After abit I walked off. I saw her weird Asian friend with some other girls, they all screwed me. I smiled and waved.

?Hello dikes!? I waved and started laughing.

?It's his fault she won't come in!? One muttered, I kissed my teeth and did the booty shake they can all eat my shit! I saw my little friend from year 7 making daisy chains, I think he's a don! I sat with him and he looked at me and smiled.

?HIYA!? He shouted. I smiled and got out some sweet. I gave them to him.

?Thanksz for the sweets last time! Next time I'll make you a chicken sandwich!? I said. He laughed.

?Your funny!? He sighed and made weird noises. I started laughing. I saw a little red lid and coca-cola. I shook my head and pulled out the bottle slyly. I put it in my bag whilst he sang ?HERE COMES THE GIRLS? See what coke does to the young talented children of our days! Eishhh!! I patted his back, and paused him.