Jori 9

Jori.

I was at home laying down on Tasha's lap and she was playing with my head, and I was sad, why would someone stalk me, I'm the nice guy!

?Don't worry Jay-jay! Ignore it.?

?Oh no! Franklin found her!?

?Seriously??

?Yeah she's in like year 9 or 10!? I said.

?Kmt, I should find her and slap her, she got me and Mel worried, I thought it was some boys trying to kill you, then we all find out it's some spasticated moron in fucking year 9 or 10! I'll slap her when you find out! I'll know you will when you scream our school down!? She said. I smiled, aww Tasha, can be such an angel, then we argue.

?I'm not gonna go out till Monday; I'm going to lye down.? I said bluntly. She said okay and I walked upstairs slowly and collapsed in bed, I groaned into the pillow, I don't want little girls to stalk me, year 9 you know! Year 10's are filled with 15 year olds but year 9! The fucker could be 13! NO! I sighed and just slept...

Arachelle

I didn't bother to look at him at the usual times, I just spent the afternoon in my room singing, the decorators were doing our house, mum was flirting, and using her Columbian side to flirt with the black man who was doing her room. I watched how she seduced men, she was really good, I'll give her that. I learnt how to get things from my dad before, like work my way through the males mind and get stuff which was to look at Jori and keep myself interested. Most of my liking in Jori was because I didn't want to watch my dad die, I wanted to forget it and concentrate on something else, but I think it's got quite far. So now I was bored, my mum made me not look at him, so I played COD all day, it was so much better than crying over a guy that doesn't even like me. He came on line and I gasped. He invited me to join something. I accepted and we started playing, I heard him sigh and I bit my lip, I was falling in love with him seriously. We said nothing as usual, he wasn't himself, he was playing shit and didn't talk. Swore occasionally but that was it. I couldn't take it so I left and lay in bed till I fell asleep.

Monday came fast, I did my make up and hair and wore nice tights, and rolled my skirt up, it's like all the time I'm wishing he will notice, so here goes. I went downstairs and my mum looked at me and grinned.

?Mmmm my baby's all growing, please if your gonna use a condom!? She winked.

?Ahh Mamaa! I am 15 gosh and I ain't got a boyfriend!? I rolled my eyes, she laughed and gave me school money and I left, I walked and some dudes going college winked at me, it made me shiver, I only liked one boy, if no one else looked like him then their wasting their time. I walked past the corner shop and he was there looking for sweets, he looked so cute, I didn't go in, I just walked to school. I walked past these group of girls at the gate and they started laughing. I didn't say nothing, I went into my form and sat down next to Neelam. She was the only nice person in form to me.

?I quit wearing the fucking scarf!? I looked at her and laughed.

?Why??

?Because my dad only just tells me last week I didn't have to wear it!?

?Pissed!? I said, she groaned and nodded, she looked nice without it anyways, I could see her long straightened hair and she was really pretty.

?So hows you?? She asked. I nodded.

?Fine.?

?You still liking that boy you said.? I smiled happily.

?Yeah he's really cute! I think he'd be nice to me, I like him because he's a nice person.? I smiled.