NO means NO!!!!

Jori.

I had some lonely Adelle tracks on, and I rubbed my eyes and lay under my covers. It's been a further two weeks, and I just didn't bother with college. I felt so alone it was so horrible.

“Chella! Get up right now!” My mum screamed.

“Shh!” I heard Marley quieten her down.

“No she's been in this room being a lazy girl, get to college!”

“Mum go away!” I groaned and sniffed. She tried to pull the covers off me but I clutched onto them, and quickly covered my belly. After further screaming she left the room and I heard the front door slam. I sighed and sat up. I was so hungry, I hadn't eaten for a while and I was beginning to feel it.My stomach groaned and I sighed looking down at it. I had a little bump now. I sighed and rubbed it.

“I want Jori.” I frowned and tears trickled down my face. I really did want him so bad. He was mine, and I was his. I sighed and got up and went to brush my teeth and freshen up. I went into my room quickly and locked the door and tried to find something baggy to wear. I finally did and wrapped myself up with my jacket and got my keys and purse.

I went downstairs and left the house.

Great! Perfect timing.

Jori.

Getting out of his car happy and all smiles. I sighed as I saw a female get out the front seat. She looked about his age, tall and actually very pretty. I sighed and knew he had moved on big time. He looked at me and just shrugged it off like I was any other person on this road. He put his arm around her and they went to his door. I quickly walked off as I knew his mum would answer the door.

I went and bought some fish and chips and decided to sit in the shop and eat it, I watched the rain drops hit the window before the heavens emptied showers. I sighed and chewed a chip and thought of this baby. I don't even know anymore. I needed to tell someone, any one. I was becoming anxious. I got up and walked through the rain back home crying. It hurt so much that I as alone, and did not know how to deal with this pregnancy, hiding it was killing me slowly. I got back in and sat behind the door and cried so hard and hugged my self. I sniffed and thought about my life, it was shit. I would love to just take pills and die...

Jori.

“I'll see you later then?” She smiled. I nodded and kissed her. I pulled away and she left. I don't know, we were dealing. It's weird, I don't know. I think she's a spice, but nahh I don't know it's not right. I just like having chicks on the side, abit clingy. I sighed and lay back, I was going to spend the weekend with mum and just relax.

“Jori.” She said as she came in.

“Mum.” I smiled and sat up. She sat on the bed and ruffled my 'fro. I laughed and hugged her.

“Missed you sexy.”

“Herh don't talk to me like that! I'm your mother you stupid fool.” I laughed harder and shrugged. She looked at me and sighed happily.

“You look manlier, how your life should be, what has Hayden been feeding you people.”

“Mum, he thinks he's my dad,” I kissed my teeth, remembering his proverbs every bloody morning. She laughed.

“You'll always be a kid to someone Jori.”

“Noo! Just yours.” I smiled, she poked my face and laughed. I love mum she's a genius, whoever made this woman was a great woman, that would be my nan. Incredible.

We talked for ages and I finally let her get back to the cooking.

I got a call and sighed picking it up. I looked at it and screwed.