Jori 19

Jori.

Last day of school and I promised Arachelle to take her to Nandos. Didn't tell any of the boys apart from Hayden, so he'd cover for me and keep them all away from town.

"You know I'll forget the only thing I'll remember is not to go town." He laughed. He was such a druggie, forgets everything, and never goes to his house; rat.

"Don't tell him," I said.

"I won't. Only on one condition."

"What?"

"You get your mum to make me that rice thing, and bless man with supermalt." I sighed.

"Okay."

"Good, yeah I won't tell him, we're going to his, try and come later."

"I will."

"You like her init." He grinned. I laughed.

"No I don't."

"A lil bit?"

"Nope!" He laughed and Solomon came over.

"Kool." He said.

"Hiya!" I said laughing.

"You coming?" My heart started beating fast. Shit.

"Erm later like 6?" I said.

"Oh kool."

"Yeah family shit." I said. He nodded.

"Come." He said to Hayden, they all went, I saw all of the boys go and I walked about school for like 10 minutes, then she came.

"Are we gonna go home first?"

"Nah we'll go now, you got money?" I asked. She shook her head.

"Oyster?" She nodded.

"Right, we're not going to the one in town, we're going somewhere else!" I laughed.

"Why?" I chuckled.

"Solomon." I said looking around. She looked worried, we went anyway and the journey was jokes. I kept poking her, and putting my hand on her face.

"My make-up, Jori stop!" She said. I laughed and pressed her nose. When we got there I liked this table at the back, in the dark. I don't know why, but that's the fucking spot brev! We sat there and she took her tie off and kept fanning her self.

"It's so hot."

"I know!" I sighed. We ordered our food and I watched her eat. It pissed me off when people ate, I don't know why, but it did.

"Is he angry at you?" I she frowned.

"Was. He really likes you, give him a chance." I said. She shook her head quickly.

"No."

"Why not?"

"I don't like him, you know that, half the girls in my year have lost their virginity to him, and year 9's." She said disgusted. I laughed.

"I know. I think he actually likes you though."

"I don't care, I'll tell him myself, I don't like him."

"If he sees us together, I'm truly fucked, he doesn't even like us talking, and I lied to him." She sighed and was quiet.

"Do you have a mirror?" I said. She got a little on from her bag, and I looked in it and fiddled with my lip piercing, I wanna change it to a hoop, the stud was boring me now. She ate quietly and I fiddled with her hands.