Jori 25

Jori.

We went to Hayden's house and everyone was there, I just followed Jori everywhere, because I didn't know anyone, apart from Hayden, and Rebecca ain't here yet.

"You okay?" He said hugging me.

"J they don't like me."

"Yes they do," He smiled and went to the toilet, I went in with him and sat on the bath and he pissed. I started laughing.

"Truss it feels so fucking good." He sighed.

"I know," He laughed and did his zipper up and flushed the chain, he washed his hands and I followed him into the spare room.

"Chelle man."

"No seriously their scary," I scratched myself. He laughed and got the game console and I followed him downstairs. We sat in the living room and me and him sat in a corner and I hugged him, all these people were older than me, I felt so tiny. I hugged him tight and put my face in his chest.

"Aww what's wrong with your friend?" I heard Hayden say.

"She's abit shy." He laughed. I hit him.

"Aww how very cute."

"What you two go out?" I looked it was Prince. Jori smiled and nodded.

"Since when you lil rat." He shouted in our faces.

"Since your mum shagged my dad." Jori said. Everyone laughed.

"It's a month on next week." I said quietly.

"My days! Jori my brother you go gurl!" Tattenda said. I giggled and everyone laughed.

"Aww!" Everyone still continued to say. I hid my face and played with my nails.

"I don't like these" He whispered touching my nails.

"I do! Look there's a flower and theres two here, because of me and you and there one there." I said pointing. He rolled his eyes. I smiled and looked at them.

"Oh I'm gonna go back and have "J" put right here." I pointed at my pinky.

"Oh gosh!"

"Indeed." I smiled and sat up. More people came, and the girls seem to have known each other and when about five more came they got up and went to the shops. How nice, bitches! Jori stayed with me even though he was dying to play Fifa.

"It's fifa or you." He sighed. I laughed and hugged him, and we watched all 7 boys play. Hayden kept standing in the way, and they were shouting at him. I laughed as someone pushed his bum.

"Do you have red stripe or stella?" Jori asked. Hayden shrugged.

"Let me check bebe!" He said and walked out the room. We were talking about rubbish and I felt his nipple piercing every time I put my head on his chest. Hayden came back with a can of beer and gave it to Jori.

"Urgh beer is nasty."

"Why?"

"My dad used to drink it always."

"I like it." He licked his lips and opened it.

"Yuck!" I moved. He pulled me closer to him and was pushing the beer closer to my mouth.

"Taste, or do you want secondary tasting?" He winked at me. I shrugged and laughed.

"Just try." I nodded and took a sip. It was nice and cold.

"It's okay, not the best, reminds me of a cervical cancer jab."

"Ha! You funny old man." I giggled and drank a bit more, and we sat there talking and drinking his beer. After a bit the girls came back, and Hayden's girlfriend, Becca came in. I like her she's so nice, she smiled at me and gave some stuff to Hayden.