Jori 8

Jori.

Jori

I was outside messing about as usual and running across town with Ryan's trousers in my hands, and he was right behind in his boxers chasing me, everyone else was standing there watching. I was breezing and letting the air fill my afro, wooohooo, fuck me, I'm amazing. He would get tired soon, he's a fat fuck. He stopped and screamed he was going to shank me. I'd like to see him try, I chucked his trousers on the road and everyone was looking. He was going nuts, I shrugged and walked away back to the boys, we all watched him run into the road, bare cars kept beeping. I was dying of laughter.

?Your evil man!? Tatenda laughed.

?You too! Go take care of your child.? I grinned. He screwed me and told me to suck my mum

?Take it back!? I warned getting angry.

?No.?

?Take it back T, before he starts,? Solomon sighed. He stuck his middle finger up. I nodded slowly and sighed.

?I don't know why your out here anyways, go join your nan who died of AIDS you fucking carved beef, fuck you and your disgraceful life, fuck you Tatenda, fuck your hopes, fuck your dreams, fuck your plans, fuck everything you believe in, fuck you being alive, go and get shot by tribal gangs you orphan!? I screwed, never insult my mother, NO! NEVER! He kept quiet and stared at the ground. I kissed my teeth and told everyone I'd chat to them later.

?Bye T, tell me if it's 15 years or 25,? I smiled. He screwed me and muttered something.

?Fuck off!? I said.

?No you go and fuck your mum!? He said. I stopped and went back to him and put my hands on my hips.

?You fucking go to your nana's grave up the road dig up her bones and cum all over it and do your fucked up mugabe rituals you spasticated caterpillar, look at you, what are you, who are you. What is this, someone tell me now before I get shot!? I said looking at the group, someone snorted, and most of them were actually scared of this prick because his brother thought he was a badaman! No! His brother can lick the saggy skin off my left testicle and go and shred yam, fuckin stupid people! Boyin my mum no!

?I got my trousers!? Ryan said. I looked at him.

?Can't you see I'm in a middle of a conversation with your anal breath, rat-monkey!? I looked back at Tatenda who was in my face, rat.

?No! Jaaam man, your pimples are getting bare erected, I don't know why your getting excited, don't talk about my mum you rat!? I kissed my teeth and walked off.

?Fine I take it back.? He gave in. I smiled and turned around.

?Shame I ain't taking mine back!? I smiled, Solomon came and we walked off leaving them to watch gals around, nasty fucks they all keep a condom under their hat, what dickheads, even if i tried it will evaporate and explode and then everyone will see what a ?dickhead? I am. But of course Jori is a good lad and is still a virgin, amen.

?Wait!? I said feeling watched.

?What??

?That rat.? I whispered acting normal by looking at my phone.

?Do you feel it again bruv??

?Yesss right behind, like on my left.? I whispered. He whistled and did some crazy head turn.

?Nah it's only her.? I turned and it was that girl. She saw me and stared, she quickly turned and walked into some dark alley.

?She's fucking weird.? He said. ?I'd fuck her though, she's peng, have you seen her eyes.? He smiled. I shook my head laughing.