He's a heart-breaker.

Jori.

I sat there crying for what seemed like forever, and he just tried to get me up.

“No!” I cried and hugged myself. “I'm going to go mad!” I whispered. He watched me blankly and sighed.

“You'll get over me, come on man, just forget it.”

“I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING! YOU TOOK EVERYTHING! YOU ARE PRACTICALLY MY WHOLE BLASTED LIFE JORI! YOU SLEPT WITH HER!”

“Yeah and?”

“I LOVE YOU!” I screamed.

“YEAH I DID TOO! I JUST WANNA BE FREE MAN! KMT NOT HARD CHELLE!” He shouted angrily. I just cried and rocked my self. He sighed and just stared into space, he slowly came to me and sat down on the floor and looked at me, he started doing this thing where he comforts me and played with my ear lobe.

“Chelly don't cry,” He said softly, and started wiping my eyes.

“I love you Jori, so much.” I said turning to look at him and moving closer, he nodded and sighed.

“I know.” I frowned and sniffed, I put my head on his chest and he hugged me and I just cried, it hurt that it happen, but I wanted him to stay with me, we've been together for two years and a bit, he can't just walk away when I know he loves me.

I looked up at him and he looked at me blankly. I went close and started kissing him quickly. He tried to speak but I didn't want to talk, I wanted him to understand me. I wrapped my arms around him and continued even with my tears streaming down. He tried to get up but I also did keeping our kiss flowing. He wrapped his arms around me and I jumped and wrapped my legs on him and he took me up to his room. We got in and collapsed on the bed and he started removing my clothes. I let him and undone his trousers.

As it happened I started recalling what Kylah said, her being on his bed, doing it with my boyfriend continuously made my heart stop. I looked straight in his eyes and he looked at me and swallowed hard looking away.

“Stop.” I whispered and wiped my eyes laying there. He sighed and looked at me and paused, but gradually started moving again.

“Jori stop.” I cried helplessly. He sighed and stopped moving and pulled out of me and gradually got off me. I turned away and lay there and sighed, wow. Why did I let him even do this, I'm just desperate for his love. He quietly got dressed and sat on the bed.

“What's wrong with you J?” I sniffed still turned away facing the wall. He made a noise.

“Nothing.”

“You would of continued and still claim we're over after isn't it?” I wiped my eyes and closed them waiting for his answer, even though I knew it.

“Well you were on it, so what do you want me to do.”

“Why you doing this to me, your acting like a pure wasteman you know that?” I snapped and sat up. He grinned and shrugged.

“I wish I could wake up from this, but it's as real as it gets, I never thought you would hurt me.” He shrugged.

“I never thought you'd be such a fool to go kiss up next man in front of your man! I've had enough of your selfishness, I don't want this no more, so just go!”

“We love eachother.” He started laughing and shaking his head.

“Nahh you love me, your just some any yatt to me now, just leave me man, your confusing me.” He put his head in his hands.

I said nothing and wiped my eyes and got dressed silently, I thought of nothing in particular, just felt my face was much puffy, I didn't even wanna look at myself or him for that matter. I put my shoes on and got up and walked towards the door.