Chapter 24

Continuation of the last chapter...
-

Johnson and I left the bathroom to continue partying.

"Woah!".

Jack G stumbled up the stairs, obviously drunk.

"Jesus Jack", I said helping him up.

"Why're... you two... in the bathroom together", he asked, slurring his words.

"It's doesn't matter right now bro", Johnson said patting his shoulder. "You're drunk".

"Hell yeah!", Gilinsky yelled.

Johnson and I laughed at him.

"I'll take care of him, go find Matt".

I nodded as Jack J took Gilinsky somewhere to sit.

I made my way back to the dance floor. The room was crowded and I could barely see anyone.

"Lost?", I heard someone ask me.

I turned my head to see Chantel Jeffries standing with her DJ equipment.

"Chantel! Hi!", I said walking over to her and hugging her.

"Aj! It's so good to finally meet you!".

"Great party by the way", I said.

"Oh thanks! I do this stuff all the time. I'm just glad you're enjoying it!", she smiled.

"Hey, do you mind taking a few pics for me?", she asked, holding out her phone.

"Not at all!".

@chanteljeffries : Lit party at my place tonight! Thanks for the pics @ajrobinson 🔥

"Thanks!", she said taking her phone back.

"Hey, I better get going. I need to find Matt", I yelled over the speaker that was right next to us.

"Ok! Great to meet you!".

I waved goodbye and continued my search.

I pushed through the people, hoping to see someone I recognized.
Suddenly, my arm was grabbed and I was pulled away from the crowd...

Carters POV:

I found her...

After watching her search around the crowd forever, I decided I'd help.

I walked over near her.

"Aj!", I yelled.

She didn't hear me..

Before she could get away, I grabbed her arm and pulled her off the dance floor.

She quickly turned around and screamed.

Once she saw my face, she slapped my arm, making me let go.

"What are you doing?!", she yelled.

"You looked lost. I was only trying to help".

She crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. I love it when she's mad...

"Look Carter, what do you want?", Aj snarled.

"Woah, I was just trying to help a friend".

'Friends', I hate that word. But thats all we were at the moment. That would soon be fixed though..

"Are we really even friends though? I mean be honest".

I sighed, "Well, if we're being honest, we're not friends. We're lovers".

Her eyes widened. "Um, no. Not at all Carter. I'm with Matt! Ok!".

I groaned, "Don't get me started on Matt. Where is he by the way?".

"I don't know. I was trying to look for him, but you pulled me away!".

I smirked.
Perfect, she has no clue where he is. But I do.. Time to put the plan in motion..

"Look, can we just talk?", I asked her. "I can barely here over this music, let's go somewhere else".

Aj rolled her eyes.

"Please?".

She sighed, giving in to my request.
"Fine, for five minutes".

"Alright, that's all I need".

-
Ahh I'm sorry to leave this on such a cliff hanger. I didn't want to write too much in one chapter or it would not be as much of a surprise I guess. I'll try to update very soon, but school is starting so it may be awhile. Thanks for reading!