Chapter 7

We rode in the carriage around the city to a small cafe. Matt held my hand the whole way there.

We stepped out of the carriage and thanked the driver.

" This place looks so nice! ", I said smiling.

" You know what else looks nice? ", Matt said smirking at me.

I blushed, " What? " I said already knowing the answer.

" You ", he said and playfully punched my arm.

"Hey! Well, you don't look too bad yourself. Let's go inside now it's freezing!"

I grabbed his hand and ran inside. We both ordered coffee. I got a donut and Matt got a muffin. I started to get out my money to pay but Matt stopped me.

"Aj, were on a date, and I'm not going to let you pay. I'm the man here!", he yelled and the barista gave him a weird look. I laughed at him while he payed.

We got our food and sat down at a table next to the window. I started to drink my coffee when Matt took a picture of me. He turned his phone for me to see.

I gasped, " Matt I look ridiculous! You better not post that! ".

" Too late ", he said as I got an Instagram nonfiction; @matthewespinosa tagged you in a photo

" Besides, you look beautiful ", he finished.

I opened the Instagram app and went on Matts page. I saw that stupid picture of me, with the caption; cutest date ever. Fans were freaking out (in a good way) in the comments.

" Matt do you see these comments! You guys make such a cute couple, no wonder Matt was holding Aj's hand at magcon yesterday, are you two dating. It's crazy!" I said.

" The first ones true ", he said sipping his coffee, " we do make a cute couple ", he winked. " Why not make it official? "

I nearly choked on my donut. Is he asking me out? I sure hope so!

" Aj, would you do the honor of being my girlfriend? ", he asked.

" Of course Mr Espinosa, and why not make it official with my own Instagram post? ".

I snapped a picture of him and he obviously can't look as bad as I did because he's perfect! I posted it with the caption; we do make a pretty cute couple 😉

"We should probably head back to the hotel. It's late and we have to leave early in the morning".

We stood up and walked out the door.

" Today was perfect, thank you", I said.

He looked into my eyes and whispered, "Thank you for being mine", and kissed me.

My stomach filled with butterflies. It was an incredible feeling! That moment I knew that I love Matt!

We got back to the hotel and parted ways to our rooms. It was about 10:00 pm. I opened my door and quietly stepped in the room. The lights were off but Aaron was awake. I could see his laptop screen from across the room. He looked up when I shut the door.

"Aj? Where have you been? Well I obviously know where you've been because I saw your post and Matts post and...", he kept going on and on.

" Aaron, calm down ", I said and turned on the light. His eyes closed.
" I'll tell you everything ".