fifteen

"Beth, you listen to the most depressing shit I've ever heard!"

Beth draws a card from the stack on the kitchen table and grumbles, "I do not!"

Paul is going through the crate of records in the girls apartment, clearly comfortable in some old clothes Aries happened to have, passing time while his hair dries form his earlier shower. Beth fortunately joined him and saved a good 20 minutes, so Aries got hers before Dwayne hopped in.

Aries had threw all their wet clothes in the sink and rinsed them out before putting them in the dryer, and the low hum of it filled the air.

The sound of the shower turning off alerts her. She stubs out her cigarette and sets it on the edge of the ashtray to get Dwayne a towel. Aries goes to grab one from the top of the shelf of the coat closet before making her way to the small bathroom.

"Don't cheat and look at my cards."

She hears Beth scoff. "I'm not a cheater."

She knocks on the bathroom door, and Dwayne replies, "Come in."

Aries enters the bathroom just to see Dwayne covering himself with the shower curtain. She smirks and hands him towel, and he takes it with the same smirk.

"I'll get your clothes out of the dryer."

"Alright, thanks."

Aries closes the door, and she sees Beth look at her from across the room.

You nasty bastard.

Aries laughs and goes to get Dwayne's clothes.