fourteen

They've been swimming around for the majority of an hour now, Aries's arms and legs are exhausted. Beth and Paul returned to the beach shore a little while ago and are already dressed. They're waiting on Dwayne and Aries.

He's holding up his jacket for her, she's slipping on her crop top again. The material isn't too thick and it doesn't stick bad.

"You guys can shower off at our place, if you want."

Dwayne nods as he shrugs on his jacket, flipping his hair from the collar. Aries struggles to button her jeans, but finally gets them closed. She feels filthy from the sea water.

Aries turns to hop on the bike, but she turns too fast and falls on Dwayne. And her nose is right next to his, and she can smell the cigarettes on his breath.

"H-hi."

"Hey."

Aries just knows she's embarrassed herself now. He's looking at her odd, and she can't decide if it's in a good or bad way.

Dwayne frowns a little. "Do you mind if I try something?"

She shakes her head no, and before she knows it, she's got a soft pair of lips on her. And what do you know, she's responding just as enthusiastic as he is.

Aries really wasn't aware of how close they were pressed until just now as Dwayne's hand comes to press into her lower back. One of her's goes to his shoulder, and before anything can get too carried away, Paul is here to save the day.

He revs his engine, a very annoyed look on his face, and a sleepy Beth on his back.

Dwayne pulls back and glances at his bike.

"I think we'll take you up on that shower deal."