thirteen

"We're what?!"

"Night swimming!"

Aries watches in horror as Beth strips off her sweater and jeans, ditching them with Paul's own clothes before running into the ocean. The shamelessness of them astounds her. They're in public, for Christ's sake.

"You getting in?"

Dwayne is already taking off his jacket and placing it over his bike seat. And he's even more gorgeous without it. Damn.

Aries doesn't mind going swimming at night, it's the fact that she's not dressed in her usual attire and she is without a bra. She doesn't feel like riding on a bike with a wet top or underwear, either.

"I would, but... but, uh..."

He frowns. "But what?"

Aries's mouth turns to a thin line. He's going to make her say it, huh?

"I don't have a... a bra."

Dwayne smirks, one eyebrow lifting and casting a suggestive look across his face. He strips off his jeans and lays them over his jacket before turning back to her.

"How about, I'll turn around, and you strip off and run to the water and then I'll follow?"

It's really the best option, everyone is getting in and it would be weird and awkward if she didn't. She doesn't want to be the loner.

Aries huffs out a laugh, palming her face. It's like nothing is impossible with him, and his playful side really takes her by surprise. She makes a motion with her fingers, and he turns around with a smirk on his mouth.

Aries takes her pants off first, deciding she wouldn't expose too much, before taking off the crop top. Her arms come to cover her chest as she runs into the ocean, Dwayne walking behind her as he's trying to keep his distance.

Aries is just getting about chest deep when she hears Paul yelling "You got nice tits!" with Beth's replying, "Are mine not nice enough?"

The look on Dwayne's face is possessive, but that's none of Aries's business.