Emma

1 year later

*Justins P.O.V.*

"hi precious." i smiled gently peering down into the crib which held my baby girl, Emma.

"Aww." i heard from behind me.

"Hello my other precious" i cooed turned around and wrapping my arms around Ashley. "Muaw" i exaggerated leaving kisses all over her face making her giggle.

"I love you." i said randomly holding her in my arms.

"I love you too Jay" she giggled kissing my shirtless chest.

"We made a cute baby." i sighed content as we both admired out little girl who giggled looking up at us with one finger in her mouth. She has big mocha colored eyes, just like me. She has Ashleys nose and skin type; naturally tan.

"Oh, babe, my mom said she's watch Emma tonight so we could go to the beach. We haven't gotten enough alone time in the past months so i planned something for us." i smiled. I had a plan.

The ring was finally coming out.

I found a better home for it, a finger. Ashleys.

"Do you wanna go with grammy baby girl?" she asked softly reaching down to pick up Emma.

She bounced her up and down softly.

She's so good with her.

"Aww both my babies." i smiled wrapping my arms around Ashley so we were a family sandwich.

"Whens your mom coming?"

"She should be here any minute" i said kissing her forehead. "You can go get ready, ill sit with her until my mom shows up."i said taking Emma into my arms .

"Okay." she said kissing my lips before walking out of the nursery.

I sat down on the small couch we had put in the room , and rocked Emma lightly in my arms.

"Your a very good daddy." i heard a voice say from the door . I looked up to see Fredo standing there smiling at us.

"Thanks man. "

"Shes adorable." he said walking towards us and sitting next to me.

"I know right. She takes after her mommy." i said handing her over into his open arms.

"She sure does. Oh by the way i'm your moms replacement. She had to bail at last minute for a surprise book signing in miami." he said not taking his eyes off Emma.

"Okay, well i'm going to go get ready than." i said starting to feel nervous.

He looked up at me and sent me a reassuring smile.

"Come on man, don't be nervous, she's going to say yes." he said. I nodded and let out a sigh.

"Alright. Thanks man. I hope so."

"Now go get ready man." he laughed shooing me with his hand playfully.

"Alright , alright i'm going. " i smiled walking out the room and into mine and Ashleys room.

"Babe?" i asked once i stepped in and closed the door behind me.

"Bathroom!" she called back. I nodded even though she couldn't see me, and made my way into the bathroom where she was curling her hair.

"You look beautiful babe." i smiled kissing her temple and wrapping my arms around her waist from behind.

"Thanks Jay." She smiled putting down the curling wand thing, than spinning to face me. "Fancy or casual tonight?" she asked.