"I LOVE YOU!I LOVE YOU!I LOOOOOVE YOU!"

Chapter 4-

*Justin's p.o.v.*

The sound of screaming woke me up from the most amazing sleep I have ever had. I looked around and noticed Ashley wasn't next to me anymore. Now, where did that scream come from? I got up and pulled looked around for my shirt. Where the hell did I put it? Whatever. Guess I'm going shirtless. I looked in the mirror. Swaggy. Walking towards the kitchen-ish thing in the front of the bus I realized I could hear a guys voice. "I LOVE YOU!I LOVE YOU!I LOOOOOVE YOU!"I heard a very-very excited Ashley scream. Who has enough energy to scream like that in the morning.

"JAY OMG GUESS WHAAT!" she screamed once she saw me. Running up to me and jumping on me. Thankfully I caught her and her legs wrapped around my torso.

"whhhhaaaaat!"

"My dad got me.......... DRAKE CONCERT TICKETS!" I laughed at her fangirling.

"So who's going with you "I tightened my grip on her waist careful not to drop her.

"Hummm.. Maybe Taylor Laughtner" she joked taping her chin as if she were thinking really hard. I put my hand on my chest and acted like I was offended.

"Wow. You know I'm good friends with him, I could even get you backstage passes or invite him over, but I guess Taylor Laughtner would be fun to sit with in front of the stage with."I joked. Her expression immediately changed and she looked straight into my eyes

"jay I looove you so much pretty please come with me and we can meet him, I will love you forever if you do it!" to be honest to me it seemed as if we were a couple and when she said I love you , I hope she meant it cause I defiantly love her .

"Of course baby girl "I said making her smile and she nuzzled her head into the crook of my neck.

"Thanks jay "she whispered into my neck giving me goose bumps. Oh god what this girl does to me. Ashley yawned into my chest making me laugh. "Tired?"I softly asked her. She just nodded and I brought her into my room, and laid her onto my bed pulling the covers over her. I was about to walk away when she pulled on my wrist "cuddle buddy?" she asked with her eyes slowly shutting. I smiled and laid next to her pulling her body closer to mine, our legs where tangled up , she snuggled her head into my chest and slowly her eyes fully closed. I just sat there looking at her. She is so beautiful, I just want her to be mine , I want to be able to kiss her whenever I want, show her what love is, take her on exotic vacatiosn, travel to world with her. I sighed knowing she would never love me. I drifted off to sleep with an angel in my arms.

*3 HOURS LATER*

"WAKE UP LOVERS"I heard Alfredo shout.

"get out let me sleep" Ashley groaned pushing her head deeper into my chest.

"All right, guess I'll tell Changing Tatum you don't want to meet him." He teased. She immediately jumped up and looked around franticly .

"WHERE IS HE!" she squealed. Fredo just laughed at her.

" you actually thought he was here! OH MY you should have seen your face it was all like" he imitated her expression while she crossed her arms and huffed, pouting her lips. Oh my god she is adorable.she stomped away into kitchen/living room area.

"sooooo..." fredo said while sitting next to me on the bed.

"whats up dude"

"nothing.. so are you going to ask her out?" he blurted out.

"wh-what are you talking about I don't like Ashley psht, n-no"I stuttered. Damn way to make it obvious .idiot . I mentally slapped myself.

"ha yeah right I would hurry if I were you cause yanno someone else might get to it before you."

"like who..?"

"don't act dumb. Its obvious ryan likes her and chaz, and god knows who else I mean she is beautiful, and a victorias secret model. So as your friend im suggesting that you ask her soon. A little birdie told me ryan was going to ask her out some time today." SHIT!i quickly jumped out of bed and saw ryan walking towards to bus door. Shit. Shit. Shit! I ran out to where Ashley was and kissed her. At first she didn't kiss back but eventually she did. And when she did I felt fireworks. Bombs. I smiled into the kiss. After about a minute I heard the bus door open and someone gasp. Ryan. I pulled away and held Ashley close to me.

" hey ryan" I said like nothing happened. He looked pissed, I felt bad cause I made him pissed, but I couldn't let him ask her out. I want to date her. Love her. Be in love with her. And he wouldn't make that any easier by asking her out.

"Hey Justin" he said my voice like it was a disease.

"Hey Ryan" Ashley said with a small wave.

"Can I talk to you?" he asked her completely ignoring my existence. I felt rage build up in me. How could he ask her out right in front of me. I watched as she nodded her head waiting for him to continue. "Well I wanted to know if you wanted to go on a date with me tonight" he added a smirk at the end just staring into her eyes. She looked shocked but composed herself slipping out of my arms. I felt disappointed I thought she chose him over me.

"I don't know whats going on between you two but I'm not going to be part of whatever little game you to are playing. So what did you guys make a bet of who can get in my pants faster? Cause all of a sudden you both are acting weird." She crossed her arms, why would she even think that I actually love her.

"I would never do that to you I actually like you." Ryan spoke up first.

"please ash give me a chance I've always liked you and I want you to be my girlfriend, I want to hold you, be the shoulder you can cry on. I just want to be important to you, I need you. Please ash. Give me a chance" I asked with hopeful eyes. She just looked down at the floor and walked towards me throwing her arms around my neck I smiled and squeezed her. Gosh I love her so much. Ryan just looked down disappointed. Ashley pulled away and looked at Ryan.

"how about I get one of my friends from victorias secret to go on a date with you?" he instantly perked up and nodded she gave him a hug and watched as he walked off the bus. As soon as the door closed she spun around and smiled at me I ran up to her and spun her around making her giggle. I pout her down and kissed her passionately.

"so Ashley will you be my girlfriend?" she smiled and kissed me . she kissed me. I didn't have to kiss her first.

"can we start as friends first who sometimes kiss but you know not an official couple? Im not sure if im ready for a relationship yet." she whispered in my ear. ouch that hurt my heart. at least she didnt say no so i guess thats okay. i nodded my head and went into my room falling alseep.

~~~~authors note~~~~

Sorry I haven't updated in a long time. I need at least 10 votes and comments for me to update next week or sooner!