Our kids would look like greek gods.

*justins P.O.V.*

"I really do. Um can we forget what happened the other day i-" i was cut off by a loud scream from the direction Scooter and Ashley walked off to about 5 minutes ago, followed by Ashley running out of the room crying. As soon as i went to go comfort her she ran up the stairs not even noticing me. I followed her up the stairs and into our room where she was crying on the bed.

"Ashley baby, what happened?"i asked her as i sat on the bed and pulled her onto my lap.She didn't respond , she only continued to cry into my chest as i rubbed her back up and down. Eventually she stopped crying and her breathing became steady. I layed her down on the bed and cuddled with her until i fell asleep along with her.

-

-

-

-

I woke up to the sound of someone knocking on the door lightly. Ashley was still asleep so i didn't want to wake her, so i tried my best to get up without waking her. After successfully doing so i unlocked and opened my door to reveal a stressed and tired looking scooter.

"Um hey scooter, you alright man?" i asked stepping out of my room and lightly shutting the door. He rubbed his face with one of his hands sighing.

"Just dandy. Did Ashley tell you about me leaving?" he asked like i should've known.

"No she just cried herself to sleep so i laid with her and i fell asleep, where are you going?" i asked.

"Well i have to go on tour with Ariana for about 2 months then i am coming home for about a week than i have to go with Cody on his tour for 5 months." he explained looking guilty which i don't understand why.

"So...?" i asked confused.

"Well i don't want to leave Ashley alone so i suggested she go live with her Grandparents in Hawaii for a while." he said leaning against the hallway wall sighing. I don't want Ashley to go though cause i wouldn't be able to see her for about 8 months. I would probably die without her especially because we just got together officially, and i'm sorta obsessed with her. That wouldn't be healthy to take her away from me where she could meet a new guy or something. I groaned and tried to think of a different option. Then it finally clicked.

"Hey I know!" i continued, "She can live with me and my mom for the time you're gone, i mean my moms loves her like daughter and i don't want to have to be away from my baby girl for an entire 8 months." i said smiling proud of my plan. Scooter looked at me for a minute or two and sighed again.

"I guess, as long as you don't share a bed. Actually i don't care if you share a bed. Just dont do anything. I'm not ready to be a grandparent." He joked chuckling a little. i chuckled with him but not at the idea about the bed thing. Honestly i would love to have children with Ashley, our kids would be like greek gods. With her amazingly beautiful looks and my sexy looks ;).

"So do you love her?" Scooter asked me as we both walked down the stairs into the kitchen where my mom was making breakfast.

"Yeah i do" i said proudly. My mom looked over at us and raised an eyebrow.

"Who do you love?" my mom asked out of the loop.Oops guess i forgot to tell her about me and Ashley.

"Ashley" i smiled and blushing a little. I wonder if i should tell them about the whole obsessed thing. Nahh ill wait on that one.

"Aww my baby is in love!" she smiling running to me and giving me a hug after pinching my cheeks.

"Moooom" i groaned embarrassed."i'm not a baby".

"yes you are, you're my baby boy!" she smiled going back to cooking. Just as i was about to protest i heard light footsteps on the stairs making me turn to see my beautiful girlfriend coming down looking gorgeous as ever:).

I ran over to her and scooped her up into my arms bridal style.

"Morning baby girl" i smiled down kissing her cheek before she snuggled her head into the crook of my neck and kissed my cheek.

"Morning Jay" she whispered .

I walked into the kitchen with her still in my arms. As soon as i walked in both scooter and my moms head turned to us and they both smiled then went back to their conversations.

"Baby! i have great news! Your dad said you can live with me and my mom instead of having to go live with your grandparents when he goes to the tours!" i said very enthusiastically. She squealed and smiled very big.

"OMG yes! i cant wait to live with you guys i love you people!" She exclaimed hugging me tightly which i gladly returned. I wonder if i should tell her i'm obsessed with her. I think im going to do it now.

"Ashley baby, can i talk to you for a minute?" i nervously asked her. She nodded still excited from before. She dragged me into the living room and i sat down on the couch pulling her into my lap.

"um i'm just going to come out and say it. I love you. I'm more than in love with you, i think, i think i'm so-obsessed with you"

--------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE

Sorry its so short but i'm really busy . please comment and vote.