Back together?

Songs for chapter
• Something I need { One Republic}
•Strong {One Direction}
•Let me love you {Ne-Yo}

*justins P.O.V.*

"good morning" i told my beautiful wife as we both woke up.

"mm good morning" she said still keeping her eyes shut, she groaned adn rubbed her eyes with both her fists.

"your so beautiful" i said admiring her features.

"thank you baby, your beautiful too" she said making me laugh becuase she obviously wasnt fully awake yet.

Just as i was about to reply the door was pushed open and little footsteps made there way over to our huge king size bed.

"mommy, daddy" a small voice said.

"morning baby boy" my wife said reaching over the edge and pulling up our 3 year old son, payton. The bed was to tall for him to climb still so one of us allways had to help him.

"mornig mommy. Morning daddy" he said smileing happily in his onsie that had trucks on it.

"lets all cuddle" she said laying down with him in between us. I copied her actions, so we were all one big happy family sandwhich.

We do this every morning, its like our own tradition.

"my two babies" i said smileing happily,i finally have everything in my life i could ever want. A wife both beautiful inside and out, and a happy family with her.

"i love you mrs. ashley bieber" i said kissing her lips once payton fell asleep clinging on to ashley.

"and i love you mr. justin bieber" she said smileing, and you both went back to cuddleing.

When suddenly a loud annoying noise sounded through your ears, but your wife and kid didnt seem to notice, than they started to fade away.

then everything went black.

i woke up to an empty space next to me, where ashley was when we went to sleep.

I glanced over at the alarm clock that woke me up from my amazing dream. the clock read 11:37. I sighed and laid fully back down and smiled to myself.

That dream, it felt so real. Maybe its a sign, like you know when you have a dream and it actually happens to you?

I deffinetly want that dream to come true.

I got up from the bed and pulled up my sweatpants a little bit , but not to much so you could still see the red wasteband of my underwear.

I walked down the stairs, hearing talking coming from the kitchen, and the smell of bacon.

mmm bacon...

In the kitchen i saw my mom and Ashley both sitting at the island, on the stools, drinking coffe, and bacon was sizzleing in the pan.

"Morning" i said walking over to my mom and giving her cheek a peck.

"good morning" my mom smiled and turned to check on the bacon.

"morning jay" ashley said, instantly my mind went to that dream i had and i found my self with a big goofy grin on my face.

"morning baby" i said walking over to her and kissing her temple. She leaned into my touch, resting her head on my chest while i rubbed my hands up and down her arms.

"aww you guys!" my mom said once she turned around . we both blushed causing her to laugh. "So are you guys back together?" My mom asked. I looked over at Ashley because I really didn't know the answer, I mean we haven't talked about it yet.