six flags (Part 2)

*Nialls P.O.V.*

"Where is she" Harry whined for possibly the millionth time that we have been sitting on the park bench near the entrance waiting for Ashley to arrive.

"Harry shut up, she's bringing justin so dont get any idea's" Miley scolded putting her phone back into her pocket.

"Justins coming?" Harry asked pouting sadly, yeah he sorta has a major crush on her. But then again, it is Harry, if it has boobs and breathes he like it.

"She just texted me and said there here" Liam said standing up , we all stood up as well and walked towards the gate where we saw Ashley and Justin walking towards us, hand in hand.

"Aw nuts" Harry said dramatically snapping his finger. I rolled my eyes and opened the gate for them.

"LEPRECHAUN!!" Ashley cheered dropping justins hand running up to me and jumping so i caught her.

"ASHY BOO!!" i cheered back spinning her around so she was giggling.

"Aye man" Justin said bro-hugging me once i put Ashley down.

"Wassup mate" i said Bro-hugging him back.

"I assume you know everyone here, so we can skip the whole 'greeting' rubbish" Harry said coming up next to me. "Hey small A" Harry smiled hugging Ashley, i noticed justin discreetly curl up one of his hands that was rested on his side, into a fist. Im guessing he's not to fond of harry.

"Hey Hazza" she smiled hugging him back. "This is Justin, but i'm sure you know him" she said breaking the hug and taking justins hand in hers.

*Harrys P.O.V*

"Ahh yes, the Biebs how could i not know who you are? I mean your face is everywhere, especially TMZ. Man that must be rough, you know being accused of cheating on Ashley every day. I don't know how you do it" i sighed sounding sincere. Little did he know i had a plan.

I texted Selena yesterday and asked her to come and try to seduce Justin, and once she has succeeded at that , she would kiss justin right in front of Ashley. Once she starts crying i'll be waiting with open arms and a shoulder for her to cry on. First we will become best friends, then i'll charm her with my wit and amazing looks, than she will be mine forever:)

"uh yeah. I guess" he said uncertain.

"Well, lets hit the rides!" Louis cheered catching everyone's attention.

"HELL YEAH!" Miley cheered as Zayn stared at her in adoration. They seriously need to date, they bang each other, but claim its just lust. Lust my ass.

"You guys go ahead, im waiting on someone, but ill meet up with you guys once she arrives" i said , they all nodded and carried on making their way through the vacant park to the rides.

"Finally" i grumbled seeing Selena walk up to where i have been waiting nearly 15 minutes.

"What took you so long?" i asked annoyed, we both started walking in the direction of where the gang went before.

"I had to look good if i'm getting Justin back" she spat. Ugh her personality is just as bad as her appearance.

"Well lets hope he still has feeling for you because your appearance clearly isn't on your side today, or well any day." i said back. I could hear one of the roller coasters running, and the sound of screams up ahead, meaning that we found them.

"Ass" she muttered. She really didn't look good though. She was wearing a purple v-neck shirt tucked into high waisted shorts and ugly ass heels. Her body type definitely wasnt made for highwaisted shorts. First off she had no ass ,and secondly she just couldn't pull it off. I mean who the hell wears heels to an amusement park? Absolute rubbish.