a break

(read authors note at end, its important)

*Justin's P.O.V.*

2 months later

"shit. shit. shit." i muttered pacing in my living room. Im such an idiot.

I groaned rubbing my hands roughly over my face.

How could i be so stupid and get arrested. I wasnt even on drugs on drunk. We were just racing, and of course chantel had to be an annoying little shit and take my jacket so it looks like i cheated on Ashley with her.

Which is not even close to what actually happened.

I would never cheat on Ashley.

I wish she would answer my calls, because for the past week everytime i call her she ignores it.

"JUSTIN!?" i heard my mom shout from the kitchen.

"yeah mom?" i asked.

"JUSTIN!?" she called louder. Sheesh lady, i heard you.

I decided just to walk to the kitchen because she probably wouldnt even hear me.

"what mom?" i asked taking a seat at the island bar stool seat.

"have you spoken to ash yet?" she asked with her back to me while she cooked the pasta in a big stainless steel pot. Why is she making so much food?

"no" i mummbled folding my arms on the island granite top and plopping my head carelessly down onto them.

"well her, scooter, yael, fredo, and ryan are coming for dinner tonight." she said still faceing the stove.

"Ryan?" i asked confused, why would he come.

"Yeah scooter said him and Ashley have been close lately so i invited him" she said shrugging like it was nothing.

"WHAT!?" i asked angirly. I balled up my fist and slammed them down onto the counter top. She turned aorund and gave me a confused look.

"why do you care?" she asked confused.

"um because she's MY girlfriend" i said in a 'duh' tone.

"really?" she asked raising one eyebrow and putting one hand on her hip. I simply nodded in response. "Well scooter told me that you guys were on a break" she said turning back to her spagetti.

"were not." i said stubbornly. Where did she or even scooter get that idea?did ashley say that? Suddenly i felt a pit in my stomache.

"okay. Go get ready though sweety, they should be here soon" she said stirring the pasta.

I got up off the stool and made my way upstairs with my thoughts tangled up. Will she break up with me? Did she already find someone else? What if her and Ryan are a couple? Decideing to ignore my thouhts i started to get dressed up. Ya know what they say, dress to impress. Whatever i do i am not letting Ryan get my baby girl. She's mine.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

DING DONG.

"JUSTIN! CAN YOU GET THAT" i heard my mom shout from her room.

"Yeah" i shouted back and checked myself out in the mirrror once more and straightened out my bow tie.

I ran down the stairs my supra's making a squeaking sound each time they hit the step.