superbowl

*Justin's P.O.V*

"Baby! Are you ready yet!?" i called up the stairs.

Me and Ashley are going to the superbowl with my dad, Khalil, Scooter, my mom, Jazzy and Jaxon.

"im coming ,im coming" Ashley said jogging down the stairs in her Seahawks jersey and a pair of jeans with black heels .

She had her hair in straightened down and some accessories to go with her outfit. All together she looked absolutely sexy and adorable at the same time.

"You look so beauiful baby" i said walking over to her once she reached the bottom of the stairs and wrapped my arms around her tiny waist.

i left little kissed all over her neck causeing her to giggle uncontrolably.

"Aww thanks jay" she smiled and pulled out of my grip going over to the counter and getting her purse, my smile got a little bit smaller when she pulled away.

"no problem baby girl, now lets go the crew is waiting in the car" i said pointing my thumb over my shoulder towards the hotel room door.

She nodded and smiled walking over to me adn intertwineing our hands and walking towards the door.

*skipping car ride and how they got in the building*

"i cant wait for the game to start!" ashley squealed excitedly jumping up and down a little bit.

I laughed at her childish action and wrapped my arms around her from behind so my head was rested on her shoulder.

"you guys are are great couple" my dad complemented. i smiled and extended my neck a bit to kiss her cheek.

"i know right" i said putting my head back on her shoulder.

"whens the wedding?" my dad joked making both of our faces flush red in
embarrassment.

"i hope not anytime soon" scooter joked joinging the conversation.

"daaaaaaaad" ashley whined jokingly trying to hide her scarlette red face.

"aww baby dont be embarrassed" i soothed turning her around so her head was hiding in my chest. i love how we act with each other, we are litterally the perfect couple.

"The games should be starting soon!" my mom called from the seats.

i took Ashleys hand and put my arm around her waist so when we walked we wouldnt be seperated. I know i sound clingy but i love her and cant bear to lose her for at least a few minutes, especially here with a bunch of guys around.

We all walked out of the room (they have a box- its the rooms that have a balcony connected that have seating just for you).

"lets sit in the front" ashley said dragging me towards the first row on the balcony.

"you can sit on my lap" i winked at her causing her to roll her eye playfully and smile.

i sat down and just as she was about to sit on the seat next to me i pulled her into my lap.

"i was serious babygirl" i whispered in her ear. she shifted and got comfortable in my lap leaning her head on my chest so i wrapped my arms around her waist , she put her hands over mine.

" sup bizzle, bizzles girl" khalil said sitting next to us.

"nothing , who do you thinks gonna win?" i asked him.

"uum, i think the broncos" he said and i scoffed playfully.

"no way man, seahawks all the way" i said and he rolled his eyes than looked at Ashley.