chapter 14

recap:

"everybody in?" scooter asked once we were all in the car.

"yup" my mom said.

"allright, you can go roger" scooter said to the driver.

we started to pull away from the arena adn were going through the tunnel to get back to new york.

"im tired" ashley said yawning and leaning her head onto my sholder.

"go to sleep baby ill carry you into the hotel." i said putting my arms around her and she nodded lightly closing her eyes fully.

"WATCH OUT!" i heard scooter yell before i heard a truck horn and a crash. Than everything went black.

*justins p.o.v.*

i woke up to an annoying beeping noise that wouldnt stop. ugh.

i reluctantly opened my eyes and realised i was in a hospitol. what the hell?

oh wait now i remember, we got in a car accident.

WAIT WHAT ABOUT ASHLEY! i suddenly became really panicky and that dumb beeping got louder and unsteady.

about 3 doctors came rushing into the room and gave me some needle into my arm and i instantly became calm, wtf? did they just drug me? OH HELL TO THE NO!

"Mr.Bieber, can you hear me?" one of the doctors asked me, i nodded my head

"can you tell me where Ashley is?" i asked him trying not be to panicky again. He scratched the back of his neck awkwardly and sent me a sympothetic smile. Oh no.

"she u-um well she is still in surgery" he said.

"but its daylight, and we-we got into the accident at night?" i said while tears flowed out of my eyes.

"um yeah, we are having some trouble getting all the glass out of her stomach, its near one of her major arteries. Im sorry Mr.Bieber but um the way its going we dont really think its going to be a posotive outcome, but we are trying very hard. There about 9 doctors and 3 of them are the top surgens in the state so i wouldnt be too worried." he said as i stared at him in shock. My babygirl.

"c-can i see her?" i asked hopefully while my sobbing got heavier.

"im sorry but youll have to wait until she is out of surgery than she will be put into ICU if the surgery is successful" he said softly, i nodded in understanding .

"c-can i see my mom?" i asked worried she got hurt.

"ah yes, your mother is in the waiting room and so is scooter, um i think jazzy adn jaxon are there too if im correct with their names" he said and i felt a little bit better that they were all allright.

"um why am i in here though?" i asked since i couldnt feel any pain.

"you have a slight concussion but we gave you lots of medication so you shouldnt feel a thing " he said and i nodded.

"ill go tell them your awake" he said sending me a small smile and walking out of the room to the waiting room im guessing.

"My baby boy" i heard my mom say from the door way, she had tear stained cheeks, puffy red eyes and she looked tired as hell. Beside her was my dad holding a sleeping Jazmyn and Jaxon was standing on the floor looking like he was bout to pass out. Scooter was also there but he looked completely out of it, i wouldnt be suprised it you through a brick at him and he didnt react or move. I dont blame him though, i mean with his daughter possibly dieing.

"mom" i chocked out crying even harder thinking about ashley not making it out of surgery succesfully. she ran up to me and hugged me while we both cried onto each other.

"i ne-need h-her m-mom i i i can-cant' loose h-h-her" i sobbed into her chest while she hugged me and cried .

everyone else found seat in the room while me and my mom were still crying on each other.

"its allrighyt baby, she is going to be okay, she's a strong girl." she soothed not sounding too convinced herself about what she was saying.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

we all turned our heads to see a doctor coming in with a small smile on his face.

"She's awake and in ICU" he said to scooter.

"Can i-i see her?" he asked standing up walking towards the doctor.

"yeah she might be a little loopy because the drugs we gave to make her not feel anything during surgery didnt wear off completely yet. But you can see her" he said smiling at him.

He immediately walked out the door smileing huge. I couldnt help but smile either, my baby girl was okay!

"can i see her?" i asked getting out of the bed.

"um i guess but you should change into your clothes first the hosptiol gowns sometimes show a little bit to much" he said slightly chuckling . i nodded and my mom handed me a bag which i assume have my clothes in it.

once i finished changing into my sweat pants and sweatshirt with a pair of whtie supra's i ran out of the bathroom to see only my mom in the room this time.

"Room 207" my mom said smileing at me , i nodded and ran out of the room looking for room 207.

once i found it i slowly opened the door and saw scooter smiling sitting on the chair next to the hospital bed , jazzy was snuggled up to Ashley on the bed with a small smile on her lips while my dad and jaxon were on the couch.

everyone looked at me once i opened the door fully.

"Ashley" i breathed out making my way over to the bed and leaning down to hug her lightly careful not to hurt her.

"i love you" she said into my chest.

"i love you too baby" i said relieved she was okay.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"come in!" scooter called out and a doctor walked in looking stressed out.

"u-uhm i have some bad news" he said looking at scooter and Ashley than back down at his clipboard.

"Ashley you have um you have............"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- authors ntoe!

AHH I UPDATED AGAIN! :P

okay so comment what ya think:)

i might even update tomorrow who knows.

comment and vote please!:)

OMG I have a rant that i neeeed to get out okay? okay.

SOOO justin is in NYC, i live in NJ. LITERALLY 40 MINUTES AWAY AND MY PARENTS WONT LET ME GO SEE HIM!!!ughhhhhhhhhhhhh. i didnt even have school today so i couldve seeen him and taken a selfie with him! DAMN IT!

okay im done.

bye.

ily