depression...

*justins P.O.V.*

Its been almost three weeks since Ashley said we were on a break. Three weeks.

I haven't left my room. Everyone keeps knocking on my door saying things like

"You need to eat " or "come on man take a shower" or even "your not dead, right?" .

Of course i've eaten, but its just when everyone is already in bed, than i sneak down to the kitchen to have food.

I know im depressed.And i know my mom knows too.

Ive had my laptop and phone in my room with me, and my T.V. , so im not completely cut off from the world.

On twitter i've seen Ashley has been going out a lot with Ryan still. Although they haven't been seen kissing or anything like that, they're way too close in the pictures i've seen.

I hate it. I hate him. I hate how our relationship turned out. I expected us to grow old together, loving each other to death, loving each other til death.

We would both die of something absolutely ridiculous, and at the same time so neither of us go through loss .

"Justin, sweety" i heard my moms voice softly called through my locked door.

"yes mom?" i asked getting up from my bed, decided i should maybe leave my room, its not healthy to stay in here for this long.

I opened the door and was attacked in a hug by my mom.

"are you okay?" she asked softly still gripping onto me like i would disappear forever if she let go.

"no" i said my voice cracking. "I love her mom" i cried, she "shh"ed me in a comforting way and stroked my hair.

"i know baby, i know. But she said a break, not breaking up" she said. I nodded and sniffled, wiping my eyes.

"lets go downstairs okay?" my mom asked.

"okay" i said following her down the stairs.

When we reached the bottom of the stairs i noted scooter and yael's voice in the kitchen. I followed my mom into the kitchen and sat at a stool. Scooter and Yael's conversation stopped and they both looked at me surprised.

"Hi" i mumbled leaning my elbows on the counter, scooter and yael both sent me a smile.

"how you feelin?" scooter asked .

I shrugged my shoulders and sighed. "hows Ashley?" i asked curiously.

They all looked at each other nervously until my mom spoke up,

"honey, there's something we need to tell you..." she said nervously.

"what?" i asked slowly, confused at why their acting so strange.

"well.."