jay bear

*Justins P.O.V.*

BEEP BEEP BEEP.

i groaned and rubbed my hair roughly through my tousled hair. Looking over to my right, i expected Ashley to be there.

But she wasn't.

I was in my room.

I sigh and closed my eyes tightly hoping she could magically appear when i open them again.

Nothing.

It was all a dream.

I need to talk to her, and make sure she's alright.

I picked up my phone off my nightstand and unplugged it from the charger so it could reach my ear.

I dialed in the number that i knew all too well.

"Hello?" Ashley asked sleepily after 5 rings,

not that i was counting..

"Ash, are you okay?" i asked worried , yet relieved she didn't answer crying like she had in my dream.

"totally." she said then yawned cutely.

"okay, good. its just i had a bad dream and i was so worried about you so i decided to call y-" i was cut off by a male voice cheering through the other end.

"ASH, WHERES MY SUPRAS?" i heard him call, making me instantly jealous.

"whos that?" i asked trying to sound nonchalant.

"Niall" she sighed . "There in my room next to the bed!" she called back at him. Why the hell are this niall guys shoes in MY babys room!

"Niall who?" i asked slightly sounding irritated. oh if only she could see the look on my face.

"Horan, you know the one from one direction?" she asked .

Of course i knew him, were good friends. I just didn't know they had such a good relationship- i mean friendship.

"Oh, i didn't know you guys were close to each other. Hey, aren't you on the bangerz tour?" i asked confused as to why she would be in London where i'm assuming one direction is being a british boy band and all.

"Yeah, but the tours in England right now, so i texted Niall for us to meet up, besides Miley has a slight thing for zayn" she laughed at the end , making me chuckle as well, what can i say, her laugh is contagious.

"oh that cool. Um when will i be able to see you again?" i asked standing from my bed and walking down to the kitchen.

"I dont know, maybe a month or you can fly out to where we are stopped. I miss you, we have so much fun together" she sighed making a smile come to my face.

"Of course ill come. Will you be here for my birthday?" i asked opening the fridge looking for something i could stuff into my face.

"Duhh, i wouldn't miss your birthday for the world jay bear" she said laughing, i laughed to at the nickname 'jay bear'.

"Whats with the name?" i asked shoving a bagel i found into the toaster and taking the cream cheese out along with the orange juice container.

"Well, your cuddly, like a bear, and i like calling you jay" she said, just as i was about to reply there was a loud banging coming from her end of the line.

"ugh Miley and Zayn need to keep that shit on the down low." she groaned. "It only like 9 A.M. too, horny bastards" she giggled causing me to chuckle too, until a thouhgt popped into my head.

"I thought Miley was engaged..?" i asked very confused.

"Nope" she said popping the 'p'. ' shes a free woman" she giggled.