♛little 'friend'♛

*Justins P.O.V.*

I cant believe she agreed to be my girlfriend! I think i have the biggest smile ever:)

"Come on baby lets go downstairs Jazzy and Jaxon probably wanna open presents" Ashley huffed trying to pull me out of bed for whats most likely the 10th time.. I smirked at her knowing she wasn't able to actually pull me off the bed,she definitely wasn't strong enough to pull my weight. "Please baby" she pouted batting her eyelashes.

"Alright. I'm coming " i sighed giving into her adorable begging face.

"Good." she smirked satisfied she got me to obey her.

-

-

-

-

-

"Morning Daddy" Ashley said while kissing her dad's cheek.

"Morning baby girl" he smiled at her and went back to talking to people that were sitting around the island in the kitchen. I went up to her and grabbed her hand, hoping everyone in the kitchen would get the hint that they we are dating., but none of them took notice to our presence.

"Come on baby lets go talk to Ryan and Chaz" i said as i walked towards the living room where they probably are.

"you can go with them, i'm going to go put on a longer shirt, the one i'm wearing now is kinda short and i don't feel like wearing pants." she said while gesturing to my shirt she was wearing, it only went a little past her butt.

"Yeah okay, um just come into the living room when your done" i said trying to not focus on her perfectly round butt i could see.Oh god i better not get a boner.

She kissed me on the cheek then made her way up the stair with her hips swaying side to side.

Oh god i definitely have a boner now.

I could feel my pajama shorts getting tighter. I sighed knowing i would have to take care of it.

I quickly walked into the bathroom before anyone could see me and my little 'friend'.

-

-

Once i took care of my 'friend' i went over to the living room to find Ashley already there and laughing at something Ryan had said.

I felt a pang in my stomach when i remembered how he attempted to ask her out a couple of days ago.

"Hey baby"i said while walking over to her and planting a passionate kiss on her lips

. The kiss only lasted for about 2 minutes until i heard someone clear their throat, but it wasn't Ryan.

I turned around and saw Scooter standing there with his arms crossed and one eyebrow raised.

" Hey scooter" i said slightly embarrassed he caught me and his daughter almost making out.

"Hey Bieber. Ashley can i talk to you for a minute its urgent" he said ignoring both of our embarrassment.

She nodding and quickly stood up off my lap and walked off with Scooter.

There was an awkward silence between me and Ryan because we never exactly made up after the incident on the tour bus.

"so u-um. Sorry about what happened the other day its just,i really love her" i spoke up taking him by surprise.

"Y-you love her?" he asked still shocked. I quickly nodded my head and looked over at him.

"I really do. Um can we forget what happened the other day i-" i was cut off by a loud scream from the direction Scooter and Ashley walked off to about 5 minutes ago, followed by Ashley running out of the room crying.

As soon as i went to go comfort her she ran up the stairs not even noticing me.

I followed her up the stairs and into our room where she was crying on the bed.

"Ashley baby, what happened?"i asked her as i sat on the bed and pulled her onto my lap.

She didn't respond , she only continued to cry into my chest as i rubbed her back up and down.

Eventually she stopped crying and her breathing became steady. I layed her down on the bed and cuddled with her until i fell asleep along with her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for such a short chapter. Please vote and comment. Thank you for 2K reads! I love you all so much thank you!! Next chapter will be longer i promise!♛Sorry i keep writing "kylie" instead of "ashley", i have another story and the main character is named kylie and i always mix them up.