christmas with the Bieber's

*Ashleys P.O.V.*

"Ashley wake up sweetie" i heard my dad say softly while he sat on the edge of my bed. I ripped the blanket off and was hit with the cold chill of the December air.

" morning dad" i mumbled in my raspy morning voice. My dad smiled at me.

" Morning sweetie, i have news!" he continued "we're going to Canada!" i just looked at him like he had four heads. I mean what's so great about Canada? " we are spending christmas with the Biebers this year, we were invited and your grandparents are going to Hawaii for christmas and uncle Adam is going to his wife's family's house , so we are going to the Biebers" he finished. Christmas with the Biebers? That actually sounds really fun.

"When do we leave!?" i asked suddenly feeling really energetic and happy.

" we are leaving tomorrow so i would start packing and pack warm clothes, you know how cold it can get there" he said while he got up from my bed and headed towards my bedroom door of the tour bus.Before he pulled the door open he turned around and said" Breakfast's in the kitchen . Can you wake up Justin when you get a chance,too?" he asked. i simply replied with a head nod and he walked out of my room and softly closed the door.

After laying in my bed for about 5 minutes i decided to just get up. I went into my shower and washed my hair with strawberry scented shampoo

-

-

-

- After i got out of the shower i did my makeup and, straightened my hair then i went to my walk in closet. I chose a simple outfit; light washed jeans , white flowy tank top, and nude pumps with a few gold bracelet and matching necklace. Walking down the hallway to the kitchen i passed Justin's bedroom so i walked in to see him sleeping. Aww he looks so adorable when he sleeps. I walked towards his bed and jumped on top of him making him scream really loud like a girl i couldn't control my laughter. i eventually fell on the floor holding my stomach.

Justin just watched as i tried my best to catch my breathe.

"are you done?" he asked looking un-amused. i just nodded and stood up but ended up being pulled onto the bed by justin. He laid down so we were cuddling together. I felt so safe in his arms. I think i should give him a chance.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

"Alright were here!" my dad said as we pulled up into the Biebers driveway. Immediately justin ran up to the door and his grandpa opened it. I love justin's family, they are like my own. I ran up to the door right behind him and watched as his grandpa gave him a big hug. it was like one of those adorable family reunions in movies. As i was watching them with a smile on my face i felt two kids hugging my legs.

"JAZZY!JAXON!" i exclaimed and knelt down to their height. I gave them both really big hugs , they were like little siblings to me and Jaxon always said i was his girlfriend and of course i play along with him ,they are so adorable!