reuinions

Justins P.O.V.*

"honey, there's something we need to tell you..." she said nervously.

"what?" i asked slowly, confused at why their acting so strange.

"well.." she started looking at scooter, he gave her a reasurring nod , and she turned back to me. "Um sweetie, Ashleys in um, well she's in England" she said . I raised both my eyebrows, confused. Why was it so hard for her to tell me that?

"whats so bad about that?" i asked very confused at this point. She sighed.

"She's with One Direction" she said nervously. Suddenly anger boiled up in me.

"why?" i asked.

"She's writing a duet with them" Scooter said joining in on the convorsation.

"she not, dating any of them , right? " i asked reluctantly.

"Oh no, no" scooter said quickly shaking his head than stopping." well maybe, i dont know really" he said with a shrug.

"WHAT!" i asked furiously standing up from the stool.

"Honey calm down, she's coming home today, you guys can talk and see where you two stand" she sadi comfortingly, this is why i love my mom, she gives the best advice.

"okay" i said calming down and taking a seat again.

"so,how are you and yael doing?" i asked scooter. He smiled and slightly blushed making he chuckle.

"very good, were engaged now, and the wedding is in July" he said.

"so soon, eager eh?" i aske with a hint of tease in my voice, considering July is only 3 months away,

"yeah" he said chuckling a little." Your coming right?" he asked me and my mom.

"Wouldnt miss it for the world man" i said smiling.

"Of course" my mom said smiling as well, than going back to cooking.

"can i ask you something?" i askled hesitantly.

"yeah" he said.

"Ryan and Ashley arent like, a thing. are they?" i asked. He sighed and shrugged his shoulders.

"i dont know man, they're deffinetly good friends, more? i dont really know." he said. I put my head down into my crossed arms that were leaning on the counter.

"i didnt cheat on her with chantel" i said sadly.

"i know man. She knows too, chantel called her and told her nothing happened between you too" he said making me smile.

"so you think theres a chance we can get back together?" i asked happily.

"she's still pissed about the arrest" he said making my happiness fade. Suddenly his ringtone went off signaling someone was calling him. Once he looked at the caller ID he picked up with a smile on his face.

"Hi baby girl" he said and put it on speaker.

"hi daddy" she said , just hearing her voice gave me chills, i miss her so much.

"whats up?" he asked .

"um, i kinda need help" she said sonding tired and nervous, i suddenly got nervous, what is she's hurt?

"Are you okay?" he asked worriedly. She sighed sounding very tired now.

"i fucked up" she said and started crying. Just the sound of her crying broke my heart.

"baby what happened?" scooted asked panicked.

"i miss j-justin" she cried harder. That made me super happy, the fact that she missed me. But then her sobbs caught my attention and i took the phone from Scooters hand.