Its gonna be a PYD day,baby hold tight;)

*Justin's P.O.V.*

I woke up to someone kissing my bare chest and once i finally got the strength to open my eyes i saw the top of Ashley's head.

"Wake up baby your mom wants to talk to us" she purred on my chest making me shiver. I nodded not being able to speak.

"Last night was amazing" i whispered in her ear remembering us making love. She was my first and im glad i gave her my virginity, although i couldn't take hers its all good.

"Yes it was" she whispered back while straddling me with her arms around my neck as i held her by the waist.

" I love you." i said looking straight into her eyes so she knew i was serious. She smiled at me showing her deep dimples that are sexy and adorable all at the same time.

"i love you too jay" she smiled looking directly into my eyes as well. I know we've said it to each other before but i always get this giddy feeling whenever she says it. I'm so glad she didn't leave me when i told her i was obsessed with her.

"Come on my moms probably waiting for us." i said softly standing up carrying Ashley bridal style in my arms. She squealed and held on to me tighter.

"Okay just don't drop me" she said laughing. I smiled at her.

"I will catch you if you fall" i sang making her laugh harder.

"Good morning love birds." my mom said smiling at us.

"Morning mom."

"Good morning pattie" ashley smiled at her and hopped out of my arms and ran to give her a hug. I smiled as my two favorite girls hugged. I cant wait for her to be able to call my mom hers when we get married:).

"AW GROUP HUG!" i shouted running over to join them as i squished their tiny bodies into my chest.

"JUSTIN" both girls shrieked causing me to laugh. After i let go of my mom i still held onto Ashley.

"Awww you guys are so cute together" she smiled at us.

"You said you wanted to talk to us?" i asked changing the subject so she didnt embarrass me anymore.

"OH yes! i almost forgot " she said," I have to go on a business trip for about a month." she said making me want to jump around the room and celebrate but that would be rude so i just smiled at her and nodded. A WHOLE MONTH ALONE WITH MY BABY GIRL!!!

"well miss you" Ashley pouted pulling out of my grip and giving my mom another hug although i could see a smile growing on her face as well.

"Alright well my bags are packed and in the car, so i should get going." she said giving ashley one last hug then coming over and giving me a hug.

"use protection" she whispered before pulling out of the hug, causing me to blush.

"And PLEASE make sure the house is empty before you do it" my mom said scrunching her face up in disgust causing both of us to blush this time.

"Oh U-uhm you heard that?" i asked nervously chuckling at the end. She nodded.

"ANYWAYS, i better get going, and i wasnt kidding about the protection thing. I'm too young to be a grandma" my mom said before walking out the door shouting a goodbye on her way.

i turned to face ashley with a huge grin on my face.

"Looks like we're all alone." i said walking closer to her and wrapping my arms around her tiny frame.

"For a whole month" she mumbled into my chest and i could feel her mimicking the giant smile i had plastered on my face.

"I wonder what we are going to dooo" i said jokingly.