Happy Mother's Day!!!!

So it's Mother's Day where I live. And I must say this before I start the chapter: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!!!!!

Now for the real chapter. Family. More importantly the mother/daughter relationship. A mother is an important person in any girl's life. How they inter-act is a big factor in how the girl will act later on in life. Have you ever noticed how someone could have so little but they still are the happiest person ever? It's because they have so much love from their parents.

And then there are kids who could everything they ever wanted but they still seem miserable. It's because their parents are never around or don't really care about them. How a mother and father inter-act with their child has a major impact on their whole life. How they view the world. how they view others. Everything.

No one is more important to a little child than their mother or father. They seem like superheroes. no matter what they do. I remember being a little girl in preschool, my teacher asked me what I wanted to be. And I said: I want to be like my mummy and daddy.

Okay, so I'm British and I had a bit of a British accent, but the point is still the same. I didn't even know what my mother did back then, but I knew she was amazing and I wanted to be like her. Still do. Not her job, but just how she acts. She's loving and caring, always willing to help and she always got the job done.

Even though sometimes we fight and I think she doesn't have enough time for me. Or that she likes my sister more, I know she'll always be there for me. Just because people fight or disagree, it doesn't mean they don't love each other. I know that sometimes we say things 'in the heat of the moment', but we never really mean them.

And this song expresses the love a daughter has for her mother, and the love a mother has for her daughter perfectly. No matter what happens, you can always count on family.

I want you to do something. Just go up to you mom and hug her. Tell her you love her. Make sure she knows that. Because no one can replace your mother.

_____________________________________________________________________

Author's Note

You really have no idea what an effect those 3 little words have. Sometimes they're all you need to hear to make your day better. I can't even count the times I wanted someone to say that to me.

They can make the sun come out even though it's raining. It has the power to make you smile through the tears of pain that bur in you eyes. They can make everything seem better. Because those words really do have magic behind them.

The magic of I love you. It's the strongest thing in the world. People do stupid things when they're in love. Love makes the smartest person in the world an idiot. Because when someone tells you they love you, you believe them.

Your's Truly

Stargirl