Maturity

Not exactly our age but it has something to do with it. Sometimes we act more mature then we really are and sometimes we act less mature. I happen to be someone who is both.

I'm mostly mature for my age. Which I said before was under 16. And to tell you the truth, I think I shouldn't be this mature. I remember I was talking to someone and they didn't believe me when I told them how old I was. They thought I was older. I might even look older too. But I'm not going to get into that.

Anyway, sometimes we act all childish and immature. And there are a number of reasons why. Maybe jealousy, maybe we just need to be silly once and awhile.

Like in this song, Taylor is talking to about a girl and she's drawing an X through her face. And even though Taylor is my idol, in the song she's acting immature. And she even admits it. That's what i like about people. They aren't afraid to be immature at times.

They can be funny and silly, but serious when needed. I love it when people are the real them. Like they don't change who they are because of what others think of them. It's hard to do that. Being true to yourself.

And you should admire that about them. They are happy with who they are and won't change that because others don't approve. It's very hard. Because people are always looking for the approval others. I don't know why yet. But I think it is this strange desire that we have to fit in.

__________________________________________________________________

Author's Note

Sorry this one is so short. Wasn't in the writing mood. Thanks for reading as always. I'll try to write more next time. Bye!

Your's Truly

Stargirl