51

I ran at the person.

As soon as they saw me they ran away, fast.

I chased them for what seemed like forever.

I was shoving people, out of the way and chasing the bastard.

I almost caught them when green eyes got in front of me.

"Autumn what the hell are you doing?!?" He said holding me back.

"Im gonna go, um, talk." I said and he laughed a little bit.

"I know damn well your not." He said and laughed.

He looked over my shoulder and his eyes got wide. "Autumn why are they all chasing you? What did you do?" I turned around and all the boys (except Corbyn because Corbyn was with Haleigh all week), Jake and Logan were running at me.

"Oh shit." I tried to run but green eyes held on and i couldnt move.

They all caught up and yanked ash off of me.

"Stop being dicks and let me go." I said and tried to get away from them.

"Cant you follow orders? Honestly you need to start listening to us." Logan said and i rolled my eyes.

I was about to back talk him when out of no where Jonah yelled out "I LOVE YOU." We all looked at him and to our surprise he was standing on one knee, in front of Zach.

Then he turned to me. "Autumn you get all of these guys and I've been a dick to them and to you because im jealous, and i needed to come out of the closet and i just had to get this off my chest right here right now."

I didn't know what to say, but i looked at Zach and he was blushing.

It seemed like it went in slow motion, Jonah looked up and Zach, they made eye contact, Jonah stood up took a step closer and put a hand on Zach's cheek, they both leaned in, and they kissed.

Of corse i shrieked like a little fan girl, i mean, it was cute.

It was a cute little kiss, and they broke it up a few seconds later, but they kept looking at each other, not caring that everyone had stopped to look.

Jack and Ash looked at each other, and i thought they were about to kiss, but then Ash turned to me.

"Autumn, will you go out with me?" He asked grabbing both of my hands.

I honestly didn't know what to say, i hadn't really thought about it, i wanted time to think so i had to come up with and excuse so i looked around, and realized that the hooded person was looking at us.

I let go of ashes hands and ran at the person.

I caught them of guard and managed to tackle them.

"WHAT THE FUCK SAMMY?!?" I yelled once i yanked the hoodie off.

"Get this bitch off of me!" She yelled and i was done, i smacked the bitch across the face.

I was pulled off of her by some bystander and Logan ran over.

"Lets go." He said grabbing my arm.

I would usually fight it but i have to get time to think about ashes question so i went with him.

Logan wouldn't let me leave the apartment for a week and once he finally did i went over to the boys' house.

As soon as i stepped in the door i yelled out "guys get in here!" And they all ran to the living room. "Ok ive already solved one mystery and i just need to know this, who is anonymous? I haven't made my decision about ash, and witch every one of you is him,  you will change my decision.

"Its me."

------------------------------------------

So i know that i have not updated in the longest time, and I honestly didn't really have the energy to finish it in depth, but you all really wanted it. So im making the last ones really bad, but at least the story will be finished.

And as always love you guys.