2

It was just like any normal day, except it was not, at all. I was moving into my brothers apartment, and actually having fun for once.

I sprinted into Logan's car as soon as he got here. I really wanted to leave.

"Ok, well someone clearly doesn't care about their brother."

"Sorry Logy." I walked around the car and gave Logan a big hug. I haven't seen him in a while because neither of my brothers come to our house unless its something big.

"So you ready to go to L.A?"

"Yeppers."

He laughed and we got in the car.

We were driving for a while when Logan pulled into a gas station and went to go pee. I was bored so i decided to go in too. It was really uncomfortable there, because it was a bad part of town, but i decided to forget about that.

I walked into the snack isle and saw a man there. He had a beard and he was fat. Thats all i noticed about him before he saw me. I looked down and hoped he didn't see me looking at him. I heard his foot steps get closer to me, and i tried to play it cool. He stoped right behind me and thats when i decided this was too odd and i should go back to the car. I was about to walk  away when i felt something warm on my ass, and then i realized it was a hand. I turned around and kicked him in his crotch so hard i doubt he will ever have kids. I yelled "try me again!" And i got in the car.

A few minutes later i Logan came into the car and was laughing hysterically.

"Some dude was lying on the ground crying."

I started laughing to, i mean, its a grown man on the ground crying just because a 13 year old girl kicked him in the dick.

I decided that i didn't need to tell Logan that i was the girl who kicked him, i can handle myself.

Logan started the car and we laughed about the 'incident' for 20 more minutes. Then we sang songs and rocked out for almost the rest of the ride. When we were about 10 minutes away Logan stoped the music.

"Hey Autumn, wanna here a new song im working on?"

"Umm, are you sure you can sing?" For the longest time Logan was convinced that he would be a pop star, and he sang around the house all day. He was not good.

"Ha ha very funny, but its with a new band called Why Don't We. I only have to sing a little part."

He showed me the video, and to be honest, all the guys were really hot.

"Hey, hey, Autumn, why on earth are you smiling like that."

I quickly put the i pad away, "like what?"

He laughed, "what ever you say. And where a minute away, so get all your stuff together."

I grabbed my phone, my headphones, my blanket, and most important my stuffed polar bear named Pandy.

We got there and as soon a i made it through the door i was greeted by a tiny puppy.

"Oh yeah, this it Kong."

I dropped all my stuff and ran to him. He's adorable. I cant wait to spend every day with this little fuzz ball.