8

We got to our apartment and i jumped onto on the couch.

"Alright guys, i have special clothing y'all have to wear." Logan said to the boys. He handed them and a white button down shirt and a bowtie and suspenders.

The boys walked away, changed, and let me tell you something, when they got back they looked smoking hot. Like, oh honey, yes. Jk. But they looked really good.

"Alright guys, lets go!" Logan said.

"Where are we gonna go?" Jack asked.

Logan then explained the whole concept, and it was really cool. The boys would go up to random women that are a lot older than them and serenade them with there song "Nobody Gotta Know".

Zach's POV

I went up to the guys and pulled them aside.

"Hey, guys at the end of singing to the strangers lets all go sing to Autumn." I told them. They all agreed, and then we got into the van.

Autumn's POV

We walked down the street and Logan stopped all of us.

"Y'all, we dont have a permit, so if the cops come, run." He said.

We all laughed and kept on walking.

The first place we stopped is outside of a restaurant. The boys sang to two girls. It was really funny because the girls kept putting there hands on their hearts and saying "aww".

Then we went to a train station and Zach went up to a girl and did a solo and then the boys all came out of the stairs and started singing too. Logan kept saying "get it Zach, get it." Witch i found hilarious.

We went to a few more places and the boys kept singing to a bunch of girls. And the girls all loved it.

We were at our final destination, witch was on top of a mountain, when the boys just started singing randomly. I looked to see who the girls they were singing to were, but no one was there. Then they turned my direction and started walking.

They all walked up to me and sang. I was blushing like crazy, and i was smiling like a freak, but it was fun.

Zach grabbed my hand and kissed it. As he was kissing my hand he looked up and winked at me. That made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Then Jack grabbed my hand and twisted me in a circle, and he hugged me at the end. That gave me feelings i couldn't describe in words.

Soon enough the song ended and all the girls im the crew said "aww".

Then the boys all gave me a group hug.

"Ay, ay, watch it, thats my sister." Logan said and we all laughed.

Shooting was over for the day and the boys left.

Logan and I were sitting on the couch and watching movies when i got a text.

Anonymous -hey, um, i dont know how to say this, but i like you, like a lot, and i just had to get that off my chest.

Me - um, thanks, but who is this? Is this a wrong number?

Anonymous- nope, i like you Autumn, i really like you.

Me- thanks, but you dident answer who this was.

Anonymous- then i guess you will never know.

And like that the mysterious person stopped texting. I was going to ask Logan if he knew the phone number, but I decided against it. I dont have a lot to do im LA, this would be fun to solve.

------------------------------------------

Ok, so i know this one is kinda short, but im posting two in one day, so thats what you get. And thanks for reading everyone.