7

Logan and i got home and talked for a while. We caught up with each other and talked about new things too.

"Im doing 2 new movies soon. Its pretty exciting." Logan said.

"Sick, what are they?" I asked.

"I cant tell you." He said

"Come on, thats not fair, you cant just leave me hanging like that." I said with a fake frown.

"Haha, now lets talk about you, got any boyfriend?" He said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Ew no." I said getting pink. "But i am playing on the guys soccer team again."

"Again?" He asked astonished.

"Yeah." I said in a duh tone. "I play for them every year, im there starting keeper (goalkeeper) , and i play defense second half."

"Cool." He said. "Maybe i could talk you to a soccer felid sometime."

"I will cry if you dont." I said back.

"Well i got a big day tomorrow and so do you, so we got to go to bed." Logan said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Oh my bad, i forgot to tell you that im directing one of the boys music videos, and your coming with me." He said.

"Well since i have to, i guess ill go." I said in a sarcastic tone.

He play shoved me and we went to our rooms.

"Hey Autumn."

"Yeah."

"Night."

"Goodnight Logy." I said back.

I woke up at 11:30 am to Logan walking in my room and opening the curtains.

"Ahhhh, im going to melt." I said and did a dramatic bed flop.

"Ha ha very funny, now get up, we have to go soon." Logan said and walked out the door.

Logans actually not a horrible brother, hes just overprotective, and that's actually pretty sweet.

I got up and walked to the bathroom. I washed my face, and put my hair in a messy bun. I went and grabbed my joggers, and a big t-shirt and changed.

I walked into the kitchen and mad some rice crispys, and i sat on the couch and ate it.

Logan walked out 5 minutes later and started to go out the door.

"You coming?" He asked.

I grabbed my slides and ran after him.

In no time we were at there house.

"Hey Logan, tell them i didn't come and go in the back yard with them, then ill scare someone." I said.

"Your one mischievous child, but ok." Logan said laughing.

I watched him walk in and waited a minute, then i ran a round the house. When i was almost to the back someone grabbed me.

I fell to the ground and said "fucking hell."

Zach started laughing. "What are you doing?" He managed to say between laughs.

"Logan and i made a plan to scare one of you guys but clearly that didn't work out to well." I said laughing.

"Well just because i saw you doesn't mean we cant get someone else." He said grinning.

"Ok, who would be the best to scare?" I asked.

"Well Daniel would probably scream, and he screams like a little girl, so lets get him." He said.

"Hey, how about you go out and scare him, then once everyones calmed down, ill scare him again." I said smirking.

"Ok." Zach said laughing.

I watched Zach creep up behind Daniel from around the corner. He got closer, and closer. then i heard the high pitch scream, it took all of me not to break out laughing.

After 5 minutes everything went back to normal and i started tiptoeing behind Daniel. Jack saw me and we made eye contact, but i quickly told him to shush and i kept creeping.

I was right behind him and i tried not to laugh. Then i grabbed him and yelled boo. He fell to the floor and shrieked.

I fell down laughing and i couldn't breath for a while there.

"Alright guys, lets go." Logan said.

"Autumn are you coming?" Jonah asked.

"Depends, where are we going?" I asked.

"We dont know, thats up to Logan." Jonah said back.

"Well then where are we going Logan?" I asked him.

"First were going to out apartment, and you won't know the rest until we get there." He said.

We all groaned and got in the van.
Logan and the boys manager were in front. Logans manager and Jack were in the front row. I was in between Zach and Corbyn. And Daniel and Jonah were in the back.