17

I woke up to Haleigh jumping on my bed.

"Ha, doesn't feel so good does it?!" She yelled at me.

Instead of getting mad i hopped up and stared jumping. "Actually, it does feel good." I said laughing.

She stoped jumping, stared at me dead in the eye and said. "You so unfun to prank."

I bursted out laughing and fell on the bed. She started laughing too after a few seconds.

We got dressed and ate just like the day before, she made us toast and eggs.

I texted Daniel.

Me- hey, i think im gonna make up to the boys today

Daniel- finally

Me- 😂😂 whats that supposed to mean?

Daniel- oh, well they have all been really depressed, like really, really depressed. They cant sing good anymore, and they fell really bad.

I thought about that, and I realized that i was actually being a bitch to them. Especially Zach when he came all the way to my apartment just to apologize to me.

Me- im coming over right now, get the boys in one room, and dont tell them whats going on.

I ran and grabbed Haleigh by the hand, then i ran and grabbed Logan by the hand and dragged them to the car downstairs.

"Drive." I told Logan.

He looked confused, then he looked at me and said "where?"

"The boys house." I said.

"Come on Autumn, dont do this, torture them longer." Haleigh said.

"Nope, im gonna do it." I said back.

She tried to talk me out of it for 5 more minutes, but I wouldn't answer her, so she gave up.

When i got there i was going to run straight to Zach and give him the biggest hug. I felt bad, and i made him feel bad.

We got up there driveway and i hopped out of the car before it even stopped.

I bursted through the door.

I stopped dead in my tracks.

Zach was there, and Sammy was sitting right next to him. And they were making out.

------------------------------------------

Ok, so i know that this one is short, like really really short. And im going to make another chapter today (im pretty sure). But i just wanted to leave this as the cliffhanger.

And thanks for reading. I love all of you.💚😂