49

He looked over at me. "Then I guess todays my day because, Autumn.." he started to say when a car came speeding through the light at us as we were crossing the intersection.

I saw it before he did and all i could do was scream to try to help him notice.

The car hit us. It seemed worse then it actually was.

The window on Jacks side broke, and all the glass came crashing down on him, but it didn't seem to be bad, and he asked how i was immediately after, so clearly he wasn't to bad.

I was fine, because im a responsible child and i wore my seat belt, so i was worried about him.

"Im fine, are you ok?" I asked him.

"I think so." He said and I unbuckled my seat belt and opened the door, and ran over to his side.

I opened his door and broken glass came tumbling out.

"Autumn, i know it looks really bad, but I honestly cant feel a thing." He said and i had no clue what to do.

I reached in to the car to try to dust the glass off of his lap when i heard  a siren.

The ambulance got here quickly and rushed over to us.

They got Jack out and into the ambulance and washed the glass out.

He had a gash on his leg, but he would be ok.

The other car was being driven by a drunk woman, she was not injured, but she was brought into the police station, because she was fucking drunk driving.

Jack was all fixed up and he got out of the ambulance.

He walked over to me and grabbed my hands.

"Autumn, im so so sorry I wasn't looking at the street, i should have been and i know, im sorry." He said and i looked at him for a few seconds before hugging him.

"Its fine, were both ok, and thats what i care about." I said and then we just looked at each other because neither of us knew what to do.

"What are we gonna do now?" I asked him.

"I know you dont want to go back to everyone, and i get that, want to go to a restaurant or something?" He asked.

"Jack, we dont have a car." I said and kinda laughed.

"I realize that, but what else can we do?" He asked and I didn't have an answer to that.

"Umm, lets go to a restaurant." I said, and he laughed but put an arm around my shoulder and we walked over to the side walk.

We talked and walked for a bit before we found a Dairy Queen and walked in.

He ordered some salad thing, and I ordered the biggest cheese burger they have.

Jack tried to pay, but i wouldn't let him, and i gave the cashier the money before jack could.

He glared at me, but i just walked away and found a table.

He came over a few minutes later with some food.

I ate my sandwich like a dinosaur and he was there eating his salad politely. It made me laugh and i almost choked on my burger.

"Hey, what were you gonna say before, you know, that drunk woman attacked us?" I asked and he laughed.

He wiped his mouth with a napkin and started to talk, "well, i was going to say that-" when he looked to the door and his eyes got wide. "It can wait." He said and i turned around to see Logan, Zach, Green eyes, and Jonah looking around angrily.

They spotted me and i was about to run out the side door when they came over and i just didn't try because they would have caught me.

"What the hell were you thinking? Not only did you run away with Jack, you got in a fucking accident, and didn't even bother to call, you just went to lunch." He said and i laughed but he glared at me and i looked down.

"Were going home." Logan said and grabbed my arm.

"No, were not!" I practically yelled back at him and he was taken back.

"What did you just say?" He asked pissed.

"You heard me." I said through my teeth.

"Come on." He said grabbing my arm and taking me out with him.

"Wait!" Green eyes yelled grabbing my other arm and bringing me back over to him.

"Autumn, im so sorry for my sister, she gets annoying and sometimes i dont even wanna be around her, but please dont think i knew she did this to you, autumn, i really do like you, please dont be angry with me." He said and let go of my arm.

Logan started dragging me back.

"Im not angry with you, im not angry with any of you." I said as logan dragged me out the door and put me in the car.

"Fuck you." I said and did not communicate with him for the rest of the ride home. I just stared out the window.

We got to the apartment and i went into my room with out speaking to him also.

I just sat there in my bed.

Until i got a text.

I looked at my phone and it was no one i knew, it wasn't even anonymous.

Random number- hey, its me, the one that cut you, yeah, well i would like to finish what i started, and Logan has you locked up like a dog, so meet me at the pier at 8:30, and ill show myself.

Me- the fuck?

Random number- just do it

Me- fine

Now i had to come up with a plan to get out without Logan seeing me, this is gonna be hard.

------------------------------------------

So i know I haven't updated in a while and im sorry, BUT IM GETTING CLOSE WITH THE HOT GUY SO..... plus he has abs so...... also today is the day i was birthed so its kinda been a busy week.

Dragons or Unicorns?

And as always love you all💚