6

Corbyn's POV

Autumn was coming over and i was nervous. What if Logan doesn't let her. What if he gets mad at her again. What if he comes and gets mad at us.

Daniel saw me and asked whats wrong.

"Autumn's coming over, she found Jacks phone, and i dont know if Logan will let her." I said.

"Dont worry dude, he cant do any harm, shes tough, she will just beat him up." Daniel said and we both laughed.

We went into Jack and my room and told him that Autumn has his phone. We were about to go and tell Zach and Jonah, but Daniel said they were sleeping, so we just sat in the living room and waited.

5 minutes passed, then 10, then 20 and we thought she wouldn't come. we were about to do something else when we saw Logan's car pull up outside. We all ran to see if Autumn was ok.

Autumn's POV

Logan and I were driving to the boy's house when i saw a Brusters.
I always loved the ice cream there.
"Logan can we get some ice cream?" I asked.

"Nope." He said

"But I just saw a Brusters." I said, and he turned the car around so fast I almost fell out.

I got 3 scoops of turtle ice cream in a waffle cone. Logan got a milk shake. We ate and got back in the car.

As soon as we pulled up Corbyn, Jack, and Daniel ran outside. I opened the door and got out. They all looked worried for some reason.

"Why are you all so nervous looking?" I asked.

"We thought Logan would get mad at you again." Corbyn said.

"See, im just new with the big brother overprotective thing, so i didn't know how to handle seeing my baby sister hanging out with guys, my bad." Logan said.

"Well if you just said that to begin with, maybe we wouldn't have had the argument this morning." I said laughing.

"Oh, heres your phone Jack." I said handing him his phone.

"Thanks, you dont know how bad i was stressing without it." He said.

"Well, do you maybe want to go inside and hang out?" Daniel asked.

"I would love to, can I?" I asked looking at Logan.

"Ugg, fine." He said. "But dont lay on there dicks this time." He said.

I walked inside and went to the kitchen with the boys.

"Where are Jonah and Zach?" I asked Corbyn.

"Oh there still asleep." He said back.

I got an idea. "How about we prank them." I said.

Jack and Daniel looked up from what they were doing, and smiled.

After 20 minutes of discussing we decided to pour water on them to get them to chase us and then have them run into tape on the door. I was going to do Jonah, and Jack was going to do Zach.

As we tip-toed through the hall Jonah walked out without a shirt on, and rubbing his eyes. To be honest, it was really hot.

"Autumn?" He asked. "Autumn! Hey." He said loudly.

We all shushed him.

"What?" He asked.

"We were gonna prank you and Zach, but your awake now, so were gonna prank Zach." Daniel said.

We told Jonah the plan and he laughed. "Whos gonna prank him?" He asked.

"Oh, i was going to prank him and Autumn was gonna prank you, but Autumn came up with the idea, so she can." Jack said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yep." He said.

"yasss." I said.

"You ready?" Daniel asked.

"Wait." I said and i ran away. I came back with a marker. "Now im ready."

They all laughed.

We put the tape on the door and i went inside and got ready.

"Dont forget the marker." Jonah said. I drew a dick on the side of his face.

Logan walked in, looked at us confused, then walked out and said "i dont even want to know."

We laughed at that too.

Then Corbyn passed me the water and i poured it on him, i sprinted out the door but he didn't chase me. And i forgot that there was tape, so i ran into it. Zach was on the bed soaking wet confused. Jack, Jonah, and Corbyn fell to the ground laughing. And Daniel said "your supposed to duck." Before also breaking out laughing.

Long story short it was not my brightest moment. But after getting unstuck i started laughing too. And once Zach comprehended what happened he laughed too.

After calming down the guys and i played some ping pong.

Then Logan and i went home. Today was the best day ever. And Logan was back to normal. LA is turning out fun after all.