41

He stormed out of the room, and i left a few minutes later, only to see someones body lying on the floor, i got closer and saw, it was Haleigh.

"Oh my god what happened?!?" I asked running to her side.

"I dont know." Corbyn said pacing around, "one second she was laughing with me." He said and had to take a break so he didn't burst out into tears, "and then next she was on the ground, and i dont know what to do." He said and had tears dripping down his face.

"Its ok, its ok." I said calming him down, "Haleigh sometimes passes out when she stands up to quickly, or gets dizzy, or does any extremely quick movement." I said and he got calmer, "but it never lasts more than a minute." I said and he got worried again. "How long has she been like this?" I asked him.

"Like 3 minutes." Corbyn said with more tears dripping down his face.

"Corbyn, i know your worried, and its sweet, but stop crying and woman up." I said and picked up her head.

"Zach go get her some water, Jack get a cool towel, And Jonah," i said looking at him expecting him to be mad, but he looked worried and it was sweet, "help me Carry her to the couch." I told him.

He came over and picked her up easily and carried her bridal style to the couch.

Corbyn was sitting on the ground next to her holding her hand the whole time, it was pretty sweet.

Soon enough Jack and Zach came back to the couch.

I put the wet towel on her head and she started to wake up.

She opened her eyes, and Corbyn hopped up.

"What happened?" She asked rubbing her eyes.

"You... you passed out, Autumn told us it was nothing to worry about... but.. i was just so worried... I didn't know what to do." He said and wouldn't stop smiling.

She looked up at him, smiled, and then kissed him, he kissed back, and then they started making out, and it got heated, so the other guys and I went into the back yard.

As soon as we got in the back yard, Zach and i made eye contact, and then ran to the swing.

We were fighting to get there first, when Jonah yelled out, "I bet you two are not gonna last a week acting like that!" And that pissed me off.

First he tries to tell me who i can and cant hangout with, now he's telling me that i am not going to work out with someone, just because he's jealous.

"What was that?" I said stopping and turning around to face him.

He just stood there frozen.

"Oh no you didn't!" I yelled and ran at him.

I was almost at him when Zach came up behind me and grabbed me.

He held me back, but i really wanted to punch Jonah, so i managed to wiggle out of his grip.

I was almost to him, when Winter came outside.

"Oh no!" She yelled and ran to us, "guys, violence is never the answer, Autumn, do you want me to make you some coffee and we can talk about this?" She asked blocking me from getting to Jonah.

"No, im good, but thank you." I said to her still glaring at Jonah.

"Winter, i think we should head inside." Daniel said grabbing her and talking her inside with him.

I tried to go for Jonah again, but Zach turned me toward him, and hugged me, holding me into his chest, so I couldn't move.

After about 5 minutes i was calm again.

We walked inside, Corbyn and Haleigh were still making out, witch was surprising, but Daniel and Winter had left.

"Where did they go?" I asked Zach.

"I dont know." He said back.

"Then lest find them." I said back.

Jonah, Jack, Zach and I got in the car.

We drove to the pier.

We got out and checked all the stores.

We couldn't find them, when out of the blue Jack blurts out, "so, you guys are a thing now?".

I look and Zach, and then say, "yeah."

"Ok." He said and looked away.

After a minute of silence Jonah started talking. "If you guys are a real couple, prove it."

I looked at Zach nervous, he looked at me and then grabbed my hand.

We were holding hands and Jonah seemed unimpressed, he rolled his eyes, and looked away.

We made it to some ice cream store when some screaming fan girls came up to us.

Jack and Jonah were in front of Zach and I, so they saw them first, when the boys moved away the girls saw Zach and I, and they looked shocked.

I was confused, then i looked down and remembered Zach and I were holding hands.

"OMG, HES MINE!" One of them yelled and tried to hit me. I dodged it and Jonah grabbed the girl.

"Wow, calm down there." I said to her.

"IM NOT GONNA CALM DOWN YOU SLUT, GET AWAY FROM HIM!" She yelled again. Her friends had enough, and dragged her away from us, after apologizing and getting pictures.

We started walking again, and Zach and I made the mistake of still holding hands.

We started walking to some fancy restaurant when someone else noticed Zach and I holding hands, i was about to walk away, but then i saw who it was

------------------------------------------

ITS #18 OMG.

Also, in other news i have soccer camp starting tomorrow and i am supposed to wake up at 8:30, and im still awake and its 1:30, so thats not good.

Would you rather be considered Fun or Funny?

And as always love you all💚