13

We got to the boys house and walked in. We were sitting on the couch talking when the doorbell rang. Jonah got up a bit to excited and ran to the door.

A few minutes later he walked in with some girl.

She was pretty. She looked like your average white girl. Skinny, short, tan. She had a thigh gap and no curves. She was wearing leggings and a crop top.

The complete opposite of me. I am 5'6 so taller than her. I am curvy and dont have a thigh gap. And i was wearing sweatpants and a big t-shit.

"Autumn this is Sammy, we meet her last night. Sammy this is Autumn." Zach said introducing us.

"Hi, its nice to meet you." I said giving her a hug.

"You too." She said sounding a bit irritated.

She asked for some water and left for the kitchen with all the boys except for Daniel.

"That girl seems a bit off." I said to him.

"Yeah, just between me and you, shes such a bitch. You can tell shes using to boys, but there ignorant enough to let her." He said. "She has them under her evil spell."

"Well thats not very nice." I said laughing.

"Yeah, but theres nothing i can do about it." He said.

"Well how about we forget about her. You have any special person that i dont know about?" I asked him.

"No. Well, maybe. But dont tell the guys!" He said and i laughed.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Well, her name is Winter. She's beautiful in every witch way. And shes a lot nice than Sammy." He said.

"Aww, thats so sweet." I said back.

I spent the next 30 minutes talking to Daniel, and we became really close. I was debating weather to tell him about the texts when we heard a lot of giggling coming from the kitchen.

We walked in to see Sammy sitting on Jonahs lap and giggling like crazy. When she saw me her face went mad.

"Did you see that?" I whispered to Daniel.

"Yep." He said back.

"Whats going on her?" I asked with a fake laugh trying not to get mad.

"Oh there wasn't any seats left." She said giving me the stink eye.

"Oh, well then." I said getting up and grabbing a chair from the other room. "Here you go."

She got up and glared at me. "Thanks." She said sounding mad.

"My pleasure." I said back while trying not to laugh.

We all talked for a while. Every time i would talk Sammy would glare at me. It was pretty funny actually.

We were getting up to go outside when she grabbed me and pulled me away from everyone else.

"You better not talk to the boys anymore." She said glaring at me.

"Why? There my friends. They only like you because you act like a stripper around them." I said back.

"Sweet heart, i can tell you, there not your friends. None of them like you, because your fat, and ugly, and stupid." She said.

I said nothing back.

"Oh, your scared. You dont have a comeback." She said acting like a bitch.

"Nope." I said back to her. "Unlike you, i can take a hit, and guess what, i dont care." I said walking away.

As i stepped out of the house and into the back yard i heard a thud behind me.

It was loud so all the boys came running in.

"She, she hit me." Sammy said fake crying. "I was just trying to walk out to you guys when she grabbed me and hit me." She said fake crying some more.

They all looked at me. "Come on, you cant actually believe her, i didn't do anything." I said getting upset that they would actually believe her over me.

Jack and Jonah were at her side trying to comfort her and Zach was sitting behind her.

They all looked at me again. "Why would you do something like this Autumn?" Jack asked.

"I.. I.. I didn't." I said getting teary eyed.

Daniel noticed and took me to his room and locked the door.

"Autumn, dont cry, i know you didn't do that, and ill convince the boys too." He said hugging me.

"No, dont, let them believe her. I want them to. So that when they figure out the truth then they will feel as bad as i do now." I said hugging him back.

We stayed in the room playing video games until 6:30 and i left the house, but right before i got Daniels phone number, because he was my only friend here.

His number didn't match anonymous' so i ruled him out.

I got in the car and didn't say a word the whole way back.

At home i told Logan about what happened. But i made sure to tell him not to tell the boys the truth and to have them figure it out. He didn't like it, but he agreed. I also told him to only let Daniel see me, i dont want to talk to anyone else. He agreed again.

Daniel's POV

I marched into the living room as soon as Autumn left.

"Bitch get out of our house!" I yelled at Sammy.

"Bro calm down." Zach said to me.

"No, no im not gonna calm down." I said. "I hope you all realize that Autumn was in there crying just because none of you believe her. She didn't hurt Sammy at all. Sammy's faking it. None of you realized when Sammy gave Autumn the stink eye just for walking in the room. And you want to know something else. Fuck all of you." I said walking back to my room.

I was pissed. And i was gonna show it.