43

He looked me directly in the eye and said. "Autumn, I l- WHO IS THAT?!?!?"

I Turned around to see the person who cut me standing there staring at us from behind a tree. All I did was stare at them, what else could i do? I have no clue who this person is, yet they are following me around everywhere, and i cant do anything about it because they cut me last time I tried to catch them, and they are clearly armed, so i really have nothing a can do except stare.

Jonah looked me and i looked back at him. "Autumn, who is that?!' he asked again.

"i dont know." i said to him.

"Autumn, tell me who that is." he said angerly.

"i really dont know!" i said back angerly.

"how can you not kn- Oh my god Autumn, thats them." he said back and i had no clue what expression he had on, but he was mad, and a bit sexy, "thats the bitch who cut you." he said walking toward them.

i grabbed his arm, "Jonah stop." i said, "they have a knife, they will cut you, and i dont want you to get hurt." i said to him and he stopped walking and looked at me trying to hide a smile, "plus, I want to hurt them." i said and ran past Jonah and at the person.

I was close to them when someone grabbed me. i assumed it was Jonah and i stopped fighting because it would be useless, until i realised that who ever it was, was not Jonah.

Who ever it was started dragging me into an ally, i fought back and was screaming. They just covered my mouth and kept walking backwards.

I was struggling to get them off of me. Who ever this is, was strong, and i couldn't move.

Then I remembered something my dad taught me.

Since im my dads only daughter he wanted to make sure i would be ok on my own, so he taught me self defense, and its very helpful.

I got ready, moved over slightly and stomped on the center of their foot very hard.

They screamed, and loosened their grip and almost let go of me, and i tried to escape, but they caught me right before i got away.

"Your gonna pat for that princess." I heard a male voice say.

"Dont fucking call me princess bitch." I said back clawing who ever it was.

We had backed into the ally really far when i saw Jonah turn the corner, and Jack and Zach not far after.

"GET OFF OF HER YOU CREEP!" Jack yelled.

"Or what?" The guys said back.

"WE WILL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!" Jonah yelled running at us.

The guy loosened his grip and it seemed like he was going to run away, when he tightened his grip, and brought a knife to my neck.

Jonah stopped dead in his tracks.

"Oh, so wheres mr hero now? Scared of a knife?" The guy asked and I got pissed, but scared.

The knife got closer to my neck and i started breathing heavily.

Jonah was frozen and scared, then Jack started to slowly move forward.

"Back up or i will kill her!" The guy yelled, but Jack kept slowly walking towards us.

"I mean it!" He yelled again, this time taking the knife off my neck and pointing it at Jack for a split second.

I knew that this was my chance, so as the knife was pointed at Jack i grabbed his arm and pulled him forward and bent over.

He fell over me and on to his back.

I was pissed so i started kicking him it the gut.

The guys all ran at us while I was still kicking the bastard.

"Stop!" Jack yelled as they got close, but i kept kicking.

The guy grabbed my leg and pulled me toward him, he got his knife and tried to cut my leg, but i kicked him again and he missed and only scratched me.

I kicked him again when Jack yelled, "Stop!" And grabbed me and pulled me away from the bastard.

Jack pulled me away and over to Zach, when Jonah came running by all of us and at the guy.

He picked him up by his shirt and punched him in the jaw.

I got mad because no one was there to stop him, meaning that I wasn't allowed to beat him up because im a helpless girl, but Jonah can because he's a guy.

I got put of Jacks grip and ran for the guy.

I made it to him and started kicking the guy.

I got him in the gut and he started coughing.

Jonah turned to me and immediately grabbed me and carried me back to the guys.

By then Zach had called the cops, and people were surrounding us.

I was still fighting to get to the guy to beat him up, but Jack and Jonah were both holding me, so I couldn't move no matter how hard I tried.

The cops got there in about 3 minutes.

They ran over to us with their guns out, when they aimed them at Jack and Jonah, and yelled at them to let go of me. They did, and the guys raises their arms.

I tried to yell at the cops that they were not the guy that hurt me, when i saw that the guy who actually hurt me was making a run for it.

"HES RUNNING!" I yelled, and no one even looked, they were just staring at the boys.

I made a split second choice to run after the guy myself.

I was trailing close behind him, when i made a leap for it and tackled him.

I held him there for 2 minutes before the cops caught up to us.

They put the guy in handcuffs and took him away.

The guys made it over to me and Zach gave me the biggest hug.

"Oh my god Autumn, are you ok?!?" Jonah asked me, with Zach still hugging me, "lucky we were there, or who knows what could have happened." He said.

"What the fuck did you just say?" I asked him.

He immediately regretted it. "I didn't mean it like tha-" he said before someone interrupted him by yelling autumn.

I turned around to see..

------------------------------------------

Im so sorry I haven't updated in a while guys I've just been really tired.

Would you rather be an only child, or have 20 siblings?

And as always love you all💚