12

Anonymous POV

I deleted the text

All i could think was 'she doesn't like me' 'she could have any guy she wanted, why would she choose me'

I put my phone away and walked to the boys.

Autumns POV

I woke up and my ankle was hurting less than usual. I tried to walk on it. i could walk a lot better but I still couldn't walk normally, but i could limp, and thats good enough.

I limped to the kitchen and saw Logan and the boys.

"Autumn!" Jonah yelled and ran over to me. "Im so sorry, this was all my fault, if i hadn't got the boys to chase you this wouldn't have happened." He said looking sad.

"Hey, im fine, and you did say that i was going to get something for cheating." I said and they all laughed.

Without warning Jonah picked me up and carried me to the couch.

"You dont have to do this." I said to him.

"I know, i want to, and i dont want you to have to limp." He said placing me down on the couch.

"Thanks." I said.

Manager Jeff walked in. "Sorry to break up this, but Logan we gotta go to the photo shoot, now."

"What?!?" Logan said confused "i thought that was tomorrow." He said running to grab his stuff.

"No, they changed it, didn't you see my tex- oh wait, it didn't send, my bad, but we still gotta go." He said and me and the boys laughed.

"Autumn, sorry, i thought we could spend the day together, but we cant, so your gonna have to go back to Jakes today." Logan said while running and putting on pants.

"But thats to far." I said whining.

"She could come to our place." Zach said.

"Yeah, i could do that." I said.

Logan gave Zach the stick eye.

"Come one, its not like there gonna rape me or anything, there good kids." I said "Well most of them are." I said looking at Zach, the other boys laughed.

Logan looked at me, then the boys, then me again. "Fine, i guess you can go." He said "but im gonna get you at 6:30 so be ready." He said.

"Come on, lets go." Manager Jeff said opening the door and motioning for us to go out.

We all walked out the door. I was just about to step in the hallway when Jonah got in front of me.

"Hop on." He said trying to get me to get on his back.

"Im good." I said.

"Autumn, i feel bad, let me carry you." He said.

"Nope, im a strong independent woman and i dont need no man to carry me." I said and he laughed.

"Fine." He said.

We all got down stairs and Logan and manager Jeff ran to there car. I was there with the boys and were just standing there awkwardly, until Jonah picked me up and carried me to the van.

"Put me down!" I said to him and started flailing my arms and legs.

"Jesus Autumn, calm down, someone gonna think were kidnaping you." He said and i laughed.

"Then put me down." I said back.

"Nope." He said and kept walking.

We made it to the van and we all got it.

Daniel and Jonah were in the back,
Corbyn and Zach were in the middle, and Jack and I were in the front.

There was a lot of traffic so it took 30 minutes just to get halfway there.

I got tired and put my head in Jacks lap. He didn't tell me to stop, so i layed like that the rest of the drive.

Jack's POV

I was sitting in the van next to Autumn when she put her head on my lap. She wasn't on my dick, so I didn't have to worry about a boner.

She looked so peaceful laying there. I think im falling for her.

Im falling for her hard.

------------------------------------------

Im so upset, i had this whole thing really good and detailed and interesting. But then i deleted it. Sorry.